happy birthday dear sad little rich girl

evil i've come to tell you that she is evil most definitely - Lana Del Ray

evil
i've come to tell you that she is evil
most definitely
- Lana Del Ray

"So how did it go with the Major?" Rosalie asked Noelle.

They were standing in the living room that was decorated with flowers and candles. Alice loved a party and what she loved more than a party was decorating a party!

Alice had taken it upon herself to throw the twins the best party ever. She had gathered the family, gathered gifts for them both and arranged the whole thing. She was excited to see the fruits of her labour come to life.

"It went good. We talked, we cried it was a circle of life." Noelle replied earning a chuckle from Rosalie.

Out of all the Cullen family members Noelle had formed a strong friendship with Rosalie. Not that she wasn't friends with Alice, Noelle felt that Rosalie understood her more and vice versa.

Noelle and Rosalie had a very uncanny relationship. They could spend an eternity together neither uttering a single word and not be agitated by silence. That was pure friendship in each other's eyes.

"Did he give you the journal?"

"You knew?" Noelle questioned.

"Here Bella open this one! It's from Carlisle and Esme." Alice voice echoed in the background of Noelle's and Rosalie's conversation.

"He was grappling with the decisions for weeks and so-" Rosalie stopped mid-sentence.

Bella cut herself. Blood.

Her blood was dripping from her finger.

Jasper's eyes were dark. He hadn't fed that morning because the Major and Noelle had spent most of the time together. This was bad.

Jasper lunged towards Bella, who was thrown harshly against the wall by Edward.

Edward stood guard between Jasper and Bella, ready to deal with his brother as he saw fit.

No one saw it happen. No one even predicted it when Jasper was hurled towards the opposing wall, far away from the fragile Isabella

It was Noelle.

Noelle, with translucent eyes and white hair, had cast a ginormous hail towards her own soul-brother.

She used her powers to protect Bella and inevitably hurt Jasper.

Jasper regained his compose and set his sight on a new target; Noelle.

He grabbed her by the throat and shoved her against the wall. The pressure on her throat was increasing difficult for a human to manage, however, Noelle Swan was no ordinary human.

She retaliated against Jasper. She placed her palm on Jasper's hand, which was keeping her propped up against the wall, and started forming her infamous ice crystals.

The began to form on Jasper throat causing extreme pain and discomfort while Noelle's breathing was constricting.

Neither soul-bound sibling was ready to surrender.

"I'll get Jasper, you get Noelle". Emmet yelled at Rosalie.

The scene had unraveled so fast in the past few minutes in a blur of white and blond that they could not register what was actually happening.

Emmet and Alice rushed towards Jasper and pried him off Noelle, who was gasping for air.

Jasper's irises had turned white, as a result of Noelle's deadly powers.

Rosalie came to aid Noelle.

It was a mess. The room was a mess.

Bella had a severely nicked arm that was bleeding all over the carpet. Carlisle was at her side. Edward was fixated on Bella's imminent mortality and the sudden danger that his family posed to her.

Jasper was coming to terms with his actions against his own soul-sibling and was losing his control against the Major, who was furious. All the while Jasper was dragged to the woods by Alice and Emmet.

Noelle was a crying mess. She had burrowed herself into Rosalie's arms. She kept repeating, "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" over and over again like a lost child. She was shaking with fear of having lost the one person in her life who had come to care about in such a short period of time. Rosalie was doing her best to comfort Noelle but it was all a mess.

The room was a mess and so were all the relationships with the Swan twins.

————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you all.
————