2.

"Magnificent. You look like an angel." Marcus adored Ilsa.

"Thank you, Marcus. You look quite dashing yourself."

"Stop hounding her attention!" Caius was furious that he was not the first to be greeted by his radiant mate.

"Jealous, brother?"

"Of your sad, greasy old waves? Hardly." Caius scoffed.

"Well, I was the first to be called 'dashing'. You, on the other hand, were called a botched bleach job."

"How dare you!"

"I am very sober and hungry for this interaction. So can we please either eat or drink?"

"Considering it is nine in the morning, how about we just eat?" Aro added. Tired of Caius' rage.

"Does time hold any significance for vampires?" Ilsa pondered as she grabbed Aro's arm, directing her to the table.

"Well, yes, mi amor. Even if we are not affected by the rotting decay of time, we must still play by the rules of patience it dictates." Aro eloquently put it.

"It's not a botched bleach job." Caius pouted as he took his seat beside Ilsa.

"I never said it was. I think you look like a Greek god, Caius." Ilsa whispered in his ear as she playfully let her fingers trace his muscular arms.

Stunned by her provocative action, Caius immediately turned his attention to her. He, quite roughly, grabbed her neck, bringing her closer to him as he said, "Do not start something you cannot possibly hope to finish."

Caius's eyes glimmered with mischievous thoughts.

"I was never a quitter." Ilsa played his game.

It was an intense moment as both stared into each other's eyes fiercely. A cough broke the trance as Marcus and Aro felt left out of the flirting.

"Apologies," Caius said first.

"Yes. My apologies. The food looks delicious. Thank you so much."

"Only the best for you, Princess."

"I am so glad you brought that up, Marcus!" Aro gleefully said.

"Hm?" That was all Ilsa could say after stuffing her mouth with the fresh fruit salad placed in front of her.

"I believe we should grab this opportunity to introduce ourselves, Piccolina."

"Marvellous idea, Aro," Caius stated. The three kings turned their attention to Ilsa.

"I am supposed to go first?"

"Considering none of us could find anything in our vast library regarding the Princess of Moon Elements, I would say yes."

"Only if you are comfortable. We would never force you to do anything, my dear."

"Unless she is bound in ropes," Caius smirked.

"Caius! Must you?" Marcus exclaimed.

Ilsa's eyes dilated at Caius' less-than-obvious statement. She choked on the last piece of strawberry she was eating.

"Now, look what you have done." Marcus rushed to her side, grabbing Ilsa's glass of water to help push the irritating piece of food down.

"Such a shame. She could choke on far better." Caius said with an evil smirk.

"Child. You are literally a child!" Aro scolded the blond king.

"Are you alright, my love?" Marcus worriedly asked Ilsa after she was done with her coughing fit.