CHAPTER 06: His Last Service

********

********

Present time

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You f**king low-life! Leave her alone!"

The battle start between Solis and Demon. The Solis were Lunarians before but Sol turned them into Solis. Kazu uses his aura to turn it into a dagger. His dagger enough to kill a Solis. Demon is much stronger if they contacted a person. The Sheridan knew about Kazu's identity. He was the kid that Luna found in barn. Nakita ni Kazu isang araw si Luna na nalulunod sa lake kaya iniligtas niya ito.

He can't help a human or unordinary human and hindi sila pwede makialam dito. But he still saved Luna. Dahil doon ay nagkaroon ng contract. He will forever serve Luna and her family and Luna will give his one year life span to Kazu. Ang kontrata ay insidente lamang at kapag namatay si Kazu ay mawawala na ang contract at maiibalik ang one year life span ni Luna. The contract is no longer valid.

"Woah. A Demon Butler, eh? Hey, stupid."

The Solis said then he smirked. Nakasuot ito ng itim na cloak at nakataklob naman sa kanya yung hoodie.

"Calling me a stupid is a big mistake."

Ang kanyang aura ay mas lalong lumakas at nagkaroon ng itim ng smoke ang right arm niya at may small particles na fire ball na nakapalibot dito. The facial expressions of a Solis is unexpected. He can control a fire, it means he's stronger than an ordinary demon.

"You choose the wrong path, Demon. Are you from the Shinigami Clan? If yes, what a shame! You think those people can order you to kill innocent lives? As far as I know, you need a soul and blood to make yourself stronger."

Lumakad siya patungo sa mga bangkay at kinuha ang mga dugo upang inumin. A higher rank Solis can manipulate dead bodies and use their power by drinking their blood. He order the dead body to fight Kazu.

"Necromancy? Low blow. What don't you fight me by all yourself? Are you scared, douchebag?"

Agad naman na nainis ang Solis dahil sa sinabi ni Kazu. Sumugod bigla ang mga corpse kay Kazu. Walang expression ang mukha niya habang lumalaban at tila ay parang nababagot pa. Since those corpses are part of the guardian of the earth, the dead body of the maids uses Chlorikinesis, they summon plants to deflect the dagger. While the other butlers and guards control the earth and summon moon rocks. They even break the floor. He doesn't want to hurt the corpse instead, he steals the aura and makes them sleep one by one. Kagaya ng ginawa n'ya sa nurse and security sa school.

"Is that what you got?" Kazu asked him.

"You amaze me,huh? But I'm sure you didn't know that the corpse which I manipulate can poison you. The more you inhale, the more poison will attack your nervous system. You know what it means, right? Paralyzed."