Chapter 4 The Blind Snow Elf

No POV

The young snow elf girl had her head down and tilted as her hand shook the young black haired boy lay infront of her.

"Hello?" Her soft voice called out.

Another snow elf in armor turned the corner and walked towards the young girl.

"Oh paladin Gelebor." The girl says turning to the male somehow knowing who it was. "This boy just appeared here."

Gelebor walked over to her and looked down at the boy. The black hair that reached his shoulders, his eyes drifted to the black snake around the boys neck it's emerald eyes staring at the two elves. The snake didn't seem to me tense or preparing to attack.

The boy was wearing some sort of crude hide and fur clothing... well if it could be considered clothing and not just furs crudely cut and put on a body.

"We should help him." The young girl said as she tried to lift the boy only to struggle fruitlessly.

"If you insist Aurie." Gelebor says picking the boy up effortlessly.

__ __
__ __

Aurie had stayed by the boys side until he had woken up. Not that the blinded girl had much else to do. Their are only so many flowers to pick in the Vale, and her insisting Gelebor train her in archery has yet to go anywhere.

It may be a weird thing to hear a blind girl wants to train in archery, but she just a had a feeling of wanting to do it. Like Auri-El was guiding her to do so.

And so she 'stared' at the boy as he slept not trying to be weird about it, but she was just too curious about the boy.

Aurie's thoughts ran through her head quickly as the boy slept. She had wanted him to wake up so she could ask him all of them, she was excited about this stranger somehow appearing in the Vale. Fortunately for her she wouldn't have to wait much longer.

The boy opened his eyes and they looked around the room's ceiling. He lifted himself up groggily looking still drained of energy.

"Oh you're awake." Aurie said with a smile.

The boy looked over to her. His ebony eyes scanning the blind snow elf girl.

"Where am I?" He ask her.

"You are in the Vale, one of parts of the temple of Auri-El." Aurie tells him. "I'm Aurie by the way."

"I'm (Y/n)." The boy introduces himself now sitting up.

(Y/n) studied the room he was in before then studying the female beside the bed he was in. Her skin was white as snow and the same with her hair. Her eyes were weren't blocked and were revealed to be pure white, she was blind and only a little older than himself.

"Gelebor said you weren't injured." Aurie told (Y/n) and he nodded.

(Y/n) took note of her seemingly excited face and before he could ask why.

"So where are you from?" She asked quickly.

"The reach." (Y/n) answers.

"Where's that?" She asked.

"The southwest part of Skyrim." (Y/n) tells her and she gets a face of realization.

"So that is what the nords call it." Aurie says.

"Well for the past two years it's been held by the Forsworn." (Y/n) tells her.

"Forsworn?"

(Y/n) proceeds to explain to her all about the Forsworn and other things of Skyrim he knows about. It was a nice distration from what had just happened with him.