Chapter 9 A Family Sword

Y/n POV

"I'm telling you that old woman was suspicious." Amoris said as we walked into Riverwood.

"You can't burn her house down." Bula tells her. "Nor can you incinerate her."

"She did seem like a witch." I comment.

"Why'd you stop me then?" Amoris ask turning to me.

I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Did you not just hear what Bula said?"

She opens her mouth before closing it and crossing her arms. "Let's just give this claw back."

Amoris goes inside the Riverwood trader while I wait outside. I was tired, but that wasn't really anything new.

Amoris wanted to get back to Jorvaskr and tell Aela about the ice wraith being dead. I would probably rent a room in the Bannered Mare for myself and Bula.

Amoris and Bula finally come out and I push myself off the wooden post.

"Can you believe he said the claw looked smaller than her rememebred?" Amoris ask me.

Before I could asnwer Bula spoke up, "Someone did try to cut some of it off."

"Y/n go sleep with his sister to get back at him." Amoris tells me.

"Let's get back to Whiterun so you can report to Aela and I can sleep in the Bannered Mare." I tell her and she reluctantly nods.

"Are we going to share a bed?" Bula ask and I nod.

"It'd save money." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Fine with me." Bula says. "Keep your hands to yourself."

"I thought it'd be a given that I would." I tell her.

"Oh I just said hands, other body parts are free to touch." Bula says with a smirk.

"Yes I just might kick you off the bed." I reply walking ahead of her and Amoris.

__ __
__ __

"Bula." I say causing the orc to turn to me. "Do you always sleep with a sword?"

"Yes." She responds. "You have your ring sword thing."

"Good point." I respond.

We both lay in the bed. I stare up at the ceiling as Bula was on her side facing away from me.

"Whats your story?" Bula ask me turning on her back.

"Trying to find a Daughter of Coldharbor." I tell her, which I think suprises her.

"A pure blooded vampire?" She ask, "Why in Malacath's name are you searching for one?"

"I'm a werewolf." I tell her. "I want the curse Hircine put on me gone."

Bula stays silent. "How will that get rid of it?"

"I don't know." I answer. "I just know that they'll know a way."

"You sure?" She ask.

I stay silent as my eyes are locked on the ceiling.

"Got it." Bula said. "Good night."

"Night." I respond.

__ __
__ __

"Y/n!" I hear Amoris shouting.

Opening my eyes I see Amoris standing at the foot of the bed. 

"What?" I groan out. I didn't feel particularly rested, but that's normal with beast blood, you'd think I would be use to it by now.