•Chapter 13•

"Ayato? As in the Yashiro Commissioner, Head of the Kamisato Clan?" Paimon asked.

"Mhm. That's my brother."

"And we get to meet him!?" Paimon's eyes sparkled. "Paimon's heard so many cool rumours about him! Like how he can control the Shumastuban at his will!"

"Well, you'll have to find out for yourself," Aether smirked while dragging Lumine.

~~~

"This is it!" Aether exclaimed, standing behind a dark door.

"Paimon wants to go inside! Can we? Can we?" Paimon ushered him.

A sound similar to a 'tch' came from Xiao.

"Woah, slow down there Paimon. Don't you think you're being a bit rude?" Lumine scolded.

"It's okay, don't worry about it sis," Aether said before opening the door and signalling them to come in.

(I was tempted to make them walk in while they were having, y'know, intercourse)

"Ayato?" Aether called out.

"Hm? Oh, I see you've returned," a man with light blue hair and silky cream clothes replied.

Ayato sat smiling while a certain someone was staring intently down at a chessboard, as if pondering what to do next.

"Oh come on! I don't understand how you do so well at chess, my lord," the man dressed in red stated.

He turned to face where Lumine and the others were standing, "Milady, Aether, it's nice to see you two again."

"It's good to see you too, Thoma," Ayaka greeted.

"Who are these three you've brought with you?" Ayato asked.

"This my sister, Lumine, her boyfriend, Xiao, and her guide, Paimon," Aether introduced them.

"Hi!" Paimon exclaimed cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you," Lumine slightly blushed.

Xiao narrowed his eyes before giving a small wave.

If anything, Xiao just wanted to get out of here and spend some time with his precious Lumine.

"Come, sit down," Thoma said, "It's no good just standing there."

Before walking over to Thoma, Paimon whispered in Lumine's ear, "Is it good to bring Xiao here? He looks kinda anti-social."

Lumine assured the creature that it was okay.

~~~ (nah. time skip~)

"Well, I'm gonna show my sister the rest of Inazuma. Ayaka, you coming?" Aether looked over at the dignified woman.

"Sorry, I have matters to attend to here. Maybe next time."

And with that they four set off once again.

A while later, Aether came to a stop at a restaurant.

He coughed, snatching their attention, "So you know how I've been in the way of your lovey-dovey time?"

"How about...you guys have a nice romantic dinner by yourselves? I mean you kinda can't say no since I've already booked it..."  (Ultimate wingman)

"So I'll be taking Paimon, bye now!" Aether fled with the fairy in hand.

Lumine was nervously laughing while Xiao was faintly blushing.

"We should go, I guess," Lumine said.

Xiao followed Lumine into the restaurant (like the one in Yae's quest or something) knowing Xiao,'s choice of food, Lumine ordered Tricolour Dango and requested to use the kitchen to make Almond Tofu.

Meanwhile a certain distance from them, a certain male was spying.

"Aether! I thought we were leaving them alone?" Paimon said.

"Shh! You'll get us caught. Plus isn't this kinda adorable?"

~~~

"Xiao, you seem quieter than usual. Are you okay?" Lumine asked.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. I can obviously tell you're lying," she rolled her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I wanna spend more time alone with you," Xiao murmured so quietly it would be inaudible if Lumine wasn't sitting with him.

"You wanna spend more time alone with me?" Lumine thought back on the recent events, she had been giving Xiao less and less attention.

She gave Xiao a light peck on the cheek, "I'll grant that wish," she giggled.

Xiao's eyes widened before he became flustered, so flustered he hid his face.

Another giggle escaped Lumine's mouth.

At this point, Aether's eyes were gleaming and Paimon considered teleporting to Liyue if she could.

Lumine insisted of spoon-feeding Xiao, his pride wanted him to decline, but his love for Lumine said the opposite. Aether got out a camera and started snapping pictures while Paimon had disappeared.

When Lumine and Xiao were done with their food, Paimon had returned and Aether acted like they had gone some place and came back and the right time.

"You guys are done? Finally. So, what do we do now?" Paimon asked.

"I think we should go visit the Narukami Shrine! It'd be great to see Yae again," Aether suggested.

"You've met Guuji Yae of the Grand Narukami Shrine? Just how many connections do you have? Do you also personally know the Almighty Raiden Shogun?" Paimon joked on the last question.

"Uh, yeah, actually."

"WHAT?!"

"That's really cool Aether," Lumine smiled.

"How do you even know her?" Xiao asked.

"Got into a little conflict, then helped her with something and we're good now," Aether scratched his head bashfully.

"Then Paimon guesses we're going to the Narukami Shrine now!"