°Chapter 17°

(last chapter bcuz i have no more plot, and it's going to be short)

Paimon dragged a willing Lumine to the top off the cliff. The same cliff Xiao caught her at.

"C'mon! Paimon doesn't have all day, y'know!"

A figure was spotted sitting on the edge of the cliff. Overlooking the beautiful sight of meadows.

Aether was silently watching from the shadows, making sure Xiao didn't mess this up.

The adeptus coughed when he felt the air around him suddenly get a lot colder.

Spotting her boyfriend, she ran over to him, "Xiao! What are you doing here?"

"This is going to be perfect!" Paimon whispered from the bush.

"Shhh, don't let them see us."

"I.. wanted to tell you something," he said softly.

"Is everything alright, Xiao?"

He took a deep breath, "Lumine, you were the first person to ever not give up on me. You were the only person who honestly cared for me and wanted nothing in return. You were the light to my darkness, the moon to my night. I can't imagine myself without you now, I've become so unbearably clingy it's pathetic. But somehow, I don't mind it when it comes to you. I love everything about you, your smile, your laugh, how you always try to make everyone feel appreciated. I never expected me to go soft for a mortal, but I never want you to leave me again," Xiao got down on one knee, "Lumine, will you marry me?"

Lumine, Aether, and Paimon had tears in their eyes.

"Xiao, I can't believe this. Of course, I will!"

~~~~~~~~~~ (WEDDING TIMEEEEEE)

"Lumine, do you take this lovely adeptus to be your beloved husband, to stay with you during sickness, sadness, and health?"

The ethereal sun shone upon her beautiful white dress as she she'd a tear, "I do."

"Adeptus Xiao, do you take this lovely woman to be your beloved wife, to stay with you during sickness, sadness, and health?"

He watched as her white dress swished in the wind. He, an adeptus, would not cry for a mortal."I do."

"You may kiss the bride!"

However for this certain mortal, he would.

___________________

2ND BOOK TO EVER BE FINISHED‼️ hope yall liked it time to get to my third book!!