°•♡♥︎1K SPECIAL♥︎♡•°

WARNING: This has nothing what so ever to do with the story line. It's just some cute scenes with Xiao and Lumine (and emergency food being a third-wheel).

Xiao tugged on Lumine's arm, trying to lead her to something he found.

"We're here," Xiao announced.

Xiao had brought her back to Chinju Forest, but this time a picnic was set up.

Lumine stared in awe, "You made this?"

"Paimon helped-" Suddenly the high-pitched voice was cut off with a rustle of a bush.

The two sat down, completely ignoring Paimon's disappearance. Lumine opened up the box that was placed on the picnic blanket.

Softly written on the cake inside, were the words:

'To The Love Of My Life, Lumine'.

The girl looked up to see Xiao blushing furiously, he was redder than a tomato. He tried to hide his face, but it was pointless.

Lumine felt lucky to have Xiao. Someone so loving like him had to be hard to find.

She gave him a passionate kiss on the lips before breaking it.

She loved Xiao more than anything, her life included.

---

Paimon didn't think she'd actually be dragged into this.

Xiao wanted to be 'cute' for Lumine and asked Aether since he probably knew her best. But since he had just reunited with her, Aether guided Xiao to Paimon, who obviously had no experience in this area.

"Paimon doesn't know! Go...uh..."

Paimon stopped for a second. What do couples do again?

"Oh! Paimon knows! You could go stargazing together!" the fairy exclaimed.

Xiao tilted his head and thought about it, how would she feel about that? Where would it be?

"Lumine loves the stars and it could be on the Chasm's cliff."

It sounded like a good idea to him.

A little while later, Paimon was the one being sent to deliver something to Lumine. It was a round box that Paimon had been specifically told numerous times not to open.

Paimon found her beating up a few hilichurl camps due to her commissions. Paimon waited until she was finished before handing it to her.

"Lumine!" Paimon shouted, making her come over, "Xiao got something for you."

Lumine opened the box. Inside, there was a letter and a heart-shaped box. In the heart-shaped there was a crystal-fly necklace. Lumine read the letter:

'Do you like the it? I made it myself. Meet me on the Chasm cliff near nighttime.

-Xiao'

Lumine's heart melted at the adorable gift. She quickly put it on while Paimon stared at her.

"So that's what was in the Box!" Paimon exclaimed, staring more intensely at the necklace.

Lumine hadn't realised there was her name engraved on it until Paimon pointed it out.

"There's your name on it too? Xiao's a really nice guy!"

Lumine rolled her eyes. I wouldn't date him if he wasn't.

(Time skip)

Lumine couldn't help but gaze up at the beautiful sight on top of her. Stargazing was probably her favourite thing to do. Xiao sat beside her, slightly gazing up while sneaking quick glances at her.

Paimon stayed for a bit and took a picture. Aether would most likely kill the fairy for not saving this cute moment. No, he definitely would.

Lumine wanted to return the favour, he deserved more than a last minute gift, but Almond Tofu was the best thing she could come up with.

She pushed the plate closer to him, "Here. I know it's small compared to the gift you gave to me but-"

Before Lumine even said the sentence, Xiao rehearsed what he would say in this situation due to Aether. "It's fine, Lumine, you've done enough for me already."

The two lovebirds decided to eat the food together while watching the stars light up the night sky.

"I love you, Lumi," Xiao said suddenly.

Lumine was taken aback a bit by his sudden statement. But nonetheless...

"I love you too Xiao."

---

Aether had somehow decided that Lumine and Xiao hadn't shown enough love for each other. So he (forcedly) convinced Paimon to help him send love letters to each other. Paimon would help Lumine, Aether would help Xiao. (y'know what? let's go with Aether)

Aether met Xiao on the Wangshu Inn balcony playing a flute, surprisingly well.

After Xiao had finished his tune, Aether started to clap, making his presence known.

"That was really good, Xiao. When did you start playing the flute?"

Embarrassed, Xiao quickly discarded of the instrument.

"What is it, Aether?"

Aether had come up with two explanations just in case he needed to support his case.

Which had, funnily enough, had left his mind due to anxiousness.

"Lumine....uh..wanted to send a love letter to you! And she...erm....probably wants one too!"

Xiao didn't believe him, but what if he was right? What if Lumine would be sad if she didn't get one.

Hesitatingly, Xiao agreed.

(Time skip to when the letters have been sent)

Paimon and Aether decided to switch places. Aether would give Xiao's love letter to Lumine, and Paimon would give Lumine's to Xiao.

Paimon found Lumine and Xiao talking to each other. Paimon also spotted Aether watching them so she flew over to him.

"What's going on, Aether?" Paimon asked.

"I think we both accidentally dropped our letters on the ground next to each other and they found them."

Sure enough, Aether was right.

Lumine picked up the letter that was addressed to her and read it out loud (idk what to make the letter say soo u can just imagine it), making a certain yaksha blush furiously.

It came as a surprise to her that they were doing the same thing. She thought she was the only one making a love letter.

Xiao picked up the letter that was addressed to him and read it out loud as well. It was adorable how she mentioned how much she loved him.

Aether's eyes were shining while Paimon was silently eating.

And accidentally fell over.

"Paimon! How in archons name did you fall?!"

The commotion attracted the couple and Lumine immediately scolded the two.

Paimon whined, "Aether dragged me into this!"

"You agreed!"

"It's both of your fault! Stop arguing and come on," Lumine sighed.

_____________

i feel like that took forever. where has motivation gone???