•Chapter 15•

(omfg I just remembered I had a book)

Spotting his ship, Aether waved to them before noticing Raiden and Yae.

He wasn't expecting them to come at the same time.

"Aether, I had assumed you left already. Still with your sister?" Miko said.

He flashed them a quick smile, "Yeah. We'll get going soon, though."

They parted ways once more just before Aether's OTP returned.

"Hey Aether, what were they up to?" Lumine asked.

"Paimon thinks they were on a date," Paimon blurted out.

"They probably were."

"Anyways," Aether changed the topic, not wanting the Shogun to overhear, "Have you guys visited Chinju Forest yet?"

"Yeah, we have," the girl replied.

"So you guys went on a date?" Paimon jumped up excitedly, finally getting invested in this whole 'ship' thing.

The two lightly blushed, admitting it.

Aether pouted, upset that he wasn't there for it.

"Since I don't have any more interesting places, where do you guys wanna go?" Aether asked.

"Food!" was Paimon's first thought and response.

"Maybe we can travel to Sumeru? I heard they have beautiful scenery there," Lumine said.

Xiao didn't really have anything he wanted to do. All he wanted was to spend more time alone with his Lumine.

"Sumeru food then!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Sumeru, it is!"

~~~

They had to take a ship back to liyue (since there were no ships to Sumeru) and walk towards the land of the Dendro Archon.

"What is that?" Xiao pointed towards a jumping green creature.

Lumine bent down and reached her hand out to it. The little thing flinched, but seeing Lumine smile at it, it assumed she wasn't a threat, and it didn't need to make her dream.

"It's so cute!" Paimon squealed.

Lumine picked it up before hearing a feminine voice.

"Hello there! I'm Trainee Forest Ranger Collei, reporting for duty! I will ensure your safe passage through this forest!"

She had green hair, purple eyes, and a big, noticeable ornament on her hair. It was also visible that she had a dendro vision.

"Hi Collei!" Paimon decided to introduce everyone, "Paimon's...well, Paimon. This is Aether, Lumine, and Xiao!" The fairy pointed at everyone in the group.

"Nice to meet you all," the green-haired girl smiled. "Is there anywhere you'd like to go?"

"Sumeru City, please!" Paimon said.

Lumine dropped the green Aranara and waved sadly at it before following Collei.

~~~

Before the five stood a very tall tree which had a civilisation built around it. Aether made out a huge white door with two guards guarding it.

Collei noticed Aether staring and decided to explain to him, "That's the Sanctuary of Surasthana. It's where our Archon, Kusanali, lives. She's currently attending 'A Moment Of Dreams'."

"Paimon wants to meet the Dendro Archon!"

"You are allowed to attend the event if you wish," Collei told Paimon, seeing her eyes shine.

The flying creature then turned around to the other three before begging, "Can we go, please? Please?"

Collei giggled, "It seems that I'm no longer needed. I'll be leaving then. You're welcome to visit Gandahara Ville whenever you like!"

The green-haired girl smiled once more before waving and returning to the forest.

"Are we going to A Moment Of Dreams now?" Xiao asked.

Aether shrugged, "Lumine?"

"Since everyone else wants to, sure!"

~~~

Oh, how did it come to be this way?

Believing the event wouldn't be too hard to find, the four wandered off in groups. Lumine and Xiao. Paimon and Aether. Somehow, they managed to get stuck inside the city.

"Aww! Where's Lumine?" Paimon whined.

"I think we lost them. They were over there a second ago," Aether pointed towards a café (or is it cafè?).

A mob of people walker pass, making them lose where they were going to go.

"Why is this place so big?" Aether asked nobody in particular.

On the other hand, Lumine and Xiao had a different problem.

"Why are there so many shops?" Lumine asked.

"We'll have to go to each then," Xiao replied.

Lumine sighed but obliged. Looking for the other group on the way.