Chapter 1: The Gift for Dragon

It was winter and snow fell from the sky. Everyone is celebrating the time for Christmas for all of their friends and family. Skylands decorate their ways for Christmas, including bad guys who join together to enjoy Christmas because it's what they do to celebrate the year. At the Academy, Spyro and Cynder, and their friends, made decorations outside the courtyard, setting up the tree. Soon, it was done. They all watched as the tree lit up brighter with a little magic from Master Eon.

Jet-Vac: "Perfect, everything is just perfect."

Stealth Elf: "Not everything has to be perfect, Jet-Vac. It's all about Christmas, we decorate anything to celebrate the year for family and friends."

Pop Fizz: "And cookies, I love cookies."

Eruptor: "Uh, are those from the table that I baked before?" He asked.

Pop Fizz: "Hmm?" As he looks at what he's eating. "They're not from last year's cookies?"

Eruptor: "No, those cookies were made from me. And it took me years to make the perfect cookies for all of us with chocolate chips, raisins, and marshmallows."

Everyone looks at him knowing it was their favorite thing for holidays.

Spyro: "Well, cookies may be gone, but we can still have the best holiday by sticking together and enjoying it. Christmas is the best day to celebrate. And what best to sing-it-all-the-way, is with our greatest singer. Sing it, Sal."

Sal:
"Grab some holly and mistletoe, 'Cause we're gonna go out tonight. We're gonna bask in the electric glow Of a million little colored lights."

"We've got a lot to do, before the dawn, So with a mimimum of introspection. I think you better put your mittens on. Shake your jingle bell in my direction."

"Sometimes I feel like a big snowman That's fallen under a plow. But tonight I'm on top of the world. We're gonna bring it around somehow."

"Christmas is starting now! Oh yeah, Christmas is starting now! That's right, Christmas is starting now! Oh yeah."

"We gotta hang those stockings on the wall, This is no time for procrastination. We gotta trim that tree and deck the hall, That's gonna be a celebration."

"Just a few short hours till Santa comes, So get ready for the big finale. We're gonna dance our visions of sugar plums, And shake it like a bowl full of jelly."

"Sometimes I feel like a big snowman That's fallen under a plow. But tonight I'm on top of the world. We're gonna bring it around somehow."

"Christmas is startin' now! Oh yeah, Christmas is startin' now! That's right, Christmas is starting now! Oh yeah, Christmas is startin' now. That's right."

(Musical interlude)

"Sometimes I feel like a big snowman That's fallen under a plow. But tonight I'm on top of the world. We're gonna bring it around somehow."

"Christmas is startin' now! Oh yeah, Christmas is startin' now! That's right, Christmas is starting now! Oh yeah, Christmas is starting now. That's right, Christmas is starting now Oh yeah, Christmas is startin' now. Right now. Yeah!!"

Eruptor: "Nice..."

Sal: "Thanks, now will you excuse me, me and my band must go now. I cannot be late for my show."