Chapter 5: Chasing-All-The-Way

The D-Team look around to find a way out of the palace but they do not know which way is the exit.

Camo: "Which way is the exit?"

Nina: "I don't know, this fortress is a lot different just like a maze."

Zoran: "Then make it easy cause we won't escape if..."

Then a blast almost hit him, as they turn to surprise meeting the oldest foe again, the Upgraders.

Sunburn: "Wait, are they the Cyber-Dragons?"

Targer: "Not, Cyber-Dragons. We're the Upgraders. And you'll be destroyed by us." As he reloaded his wrist blaster and commanded his Upgraders to prepare.

Zoran: "Oh, yeah. We're the D-Team, which stands for Dragon Team, and here's one thing we can defeat you ...."

The Upgraders waited as the D-Team waited for Zoran to make his move, but his move was the opposite.

Zoran: "RUUUUUN!" As he ran away.

Then the D-Team ran with him, as the Upgraders chased after them. And a chase scene starts. Also, the chase scene will be shown once the chase music is done.

(Jingles Bells)

"Santa Claus, Santa Claus. One gift's enough for all of us. Santa Claus, Santa Claus. One gift's enough for all of us."

"We don't need any shiny new thing. When we hear your sleigh bells ring. Slide down that chimney and we'll tell you. Everything."

"Santa Claus, Santa Claus. One gift's enough for all of us. Santa Claus, Santa Claus. One gift's enough for all of us."

"You make a list, so check it out twice. Bring only one gift tonight. Bring peace on earth for everyone. Everywhere."

"Santa Claus, Santa Claus. One gift's enough for all of us. Santa Claus, Santa Claus."

(They all arrived at the hallway with every door as they went through them, kept going through separate opposite ways and chased each other in the middle of the chase scene. Then went separate ways and hid somewhere. The D-Team hides inside the giant vase, as the Upgraders pass by.The D-Team pop their heads out to see them gone by, but the Upgraders pop behind from the other vase, as they then run. Targer and Brainkenstein search around, as Zap and Echo wait and release parts of Cyber-Dragons underneath them buried. Sunburn and Camo pretend themselves as elves with presents, as Two-Eye doesn't know and is granted their presents. As Sunburn and Camo stepped back, Two-Eye opened and an explosion blasted at their faces and fell to the ground, and they ran like a dash leaving their disguised behind. Nina and Zoran are nowhere to be found, as Villa and Blade-Tis search for them then find them, but they wave to say hi, and they wave back. Then they made funny faces which upset them and started a chase. Nina and Zoran lead them and then throw coals at them, as they fall into present-machine and stuff into presents when they come out of it. Then back to the hallway with every door and redo again, as the D-Team bump each other and notice the Upgraders are still going through doors. So they quietly walk away leaving the bad guys going through doors.)

Zap: "Does that scene look familiar?" He asked.

Camo: "Yeah, a bit. I think."

Echo: "Can we just get out and find the exit, before...."

Sunburn: "Found it!"

As they look and see him finding the door with a sign says exit. They went through and found themselves at the air-truck supports.

Nina: "Quick, let's ride one of these new vehicles."

They hurry and get on, as they seatbelt themselves ready to drive away. But nothing happened.

Nina: "Okay, who's driving?" She asked.

Echo: "I thought Sunburn was gonna drive us."

Sunburn: "Me? Zap was gonna drive."

Zap: "I don't know how to drive, maybe Camo?"

Camo: "Why would I drive? Zoran has experience driving."

Zoran: "I experienced a video game!"

Nina: "You mean, none of you never have ever learned anything to drive?"

Camo: "Well, we let our professor drive us there. And we did not have our drivers license."

Nina groans and has to be the one to drive. She gets in the driver's seat and starts the engine just right before the Upgraders arrive to see them escaping out the fortress.

Targer: "So much for the fun, then let the fear comes for you."

Before he can fire his fear-soul, Formeleon stops him and then releases his own pet, as his chestplate transforms into Razor Claw. And he begins following the heroes, leading for the villains to follow.