Chapter 13: Back to the Presents, and Home

Skylands has now returned to its normal peace again, everyone cheers for their victory, including the villains. The Skylanders regain their mind and see the Light beam to the sky again, as the D-Team regain themselves and see their Dragon Wings disappear into thin air after defeating Silther.

Camo: "Did we.... win?"

Sunburn: "Seems like we did." As he looked back at his wings. "And our golden wings are gone."

Zap: "Aw, man. I was getting used to them already."

Echo: "But we save ourselves." As she shows them they are not vanishing anymore.

With them noticing their not disappearing, they celebrate, as Spyro and his friends see how the D-Team just save the world from another timeline. They all came out and saw everyone cheering for them as their heroes.

Master Eon: "It seems like everyone loves you."

Jet-Vac: "Well, we didn't do it alone. We got help from our new friends."

They look back, and their friends were Kaos, D-Team, Arkogon, and Malefor. They were the heroes who helped them defeat Silther and save the world. As Spyro was distracted he bumped right to Cynder behind, as they both turned in their awkward moment.

Spyro: "Oh, um, hi.... I didn't mean to bump into you."

Cynder: "Yeah, and I... didn't mean to bump into you too. It's not like we were meant to do this."

Spyro: "Yeah, that's correct." As he scratched his head. "So, now it's over, we might- I mean, you finally have your dad on the good side now and he can help us rebuild Skylands again."

Cynder: "Totally, and he won't have to be angry at you for loving me- I mean, for joining the Skylanders. Heheh...."

Both of them look at each of their eyes with sparkling in their mind they're seeing.

Spyro: "You do have beautiful eyes, like our daughter...."

Cynder: "And yours too, like our son...."

They both keep staring and then come closer until it is interrupted by Malefor who is not liking the moment he sees.

Cynder: "Dad....."

Malefor: "I know, I know, but this is not the moment of what I know you are about to do."

Cynder: "Please, dad. I know you may not like him, but what about them? Your grandchildren like us together. So that means you should really like them."

Malefor looked back seeing Nina and Zoran were actually happy, and they made him happy with goodness inside him. And understand they are important to them as he must let his daughter be with Spyro.

Malefor: "Okay, but I just need to make sure." As he looks at Spyro. "Promise me, you will keep her safe from any harm, and not do whatever you're gonna do until you're married."

Cynder: "Dad...."

Malefor: "I wanted to make sure. You will have kids until you're married. It's against the rules."

Spyro: "I promise to keep her safe, and not to do it."

Malefor: "And one more thing, be done at Ten..."

Cynder: "How bout Eleven-Thirty...?"

Malefor: "Ten-Thirty...."

Cynder: "Deal...." As she then looks at Spyro. "And for you, we never have our first kiss."

Spyro: "Heh.... and there's only one way to fix that."

He forces himself to kiss her, as she felt the first kiss she ever had in her lifetime. They had a very passionate kiss that was slow and sweet as they didn't want it to end, it felt like they were in their own world. Malefor was very disturbed by their kiss and wished they should stop kissing but he had to let it go. And now, the D-Team has one thing they must do to fix it all.