Skylanders Bloopers

(Here's come my gift for all of you, a special presents you're all gonna like. Merry Christmas.)

Director: "Hurry up! Okay, ready? And, actions!"

Nina: "Are you crazy?" As she thinks. "Have you ever learned from Master Eon? Everyone who goes back in time could cause the..... I'm sorry, I forgot my lines."

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Nina: "Are you crazy?" As she thinks. "Have you ever learned from Master Eon..... Who could forget the lines?"

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Nina: "And we do not leave anything behind which causes the effect to change the time. Are you guys listening?"

Camo: "Yes.."

Zap: "We were listening..."

Sunburn: "Totally listening..."

Zoran: "Yeah..." As he thought that was the line.

Director: "Uh, Zoran..."

Zoran: "Yeah...."

Director: "Your line is more than one. It's "Only to learn, not to change, not to be seen, not to leave anything behind."

Zoran: "Oh...." As he now remembers.

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Nina/Zoran/Zap/Camo/Echo/Sunburn: "Slither!"

Director: "Cut!"

Camo: "What?"

Director: "It's Silther, not Slither."

Camo: "Oh..." As he and they got it.

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Kaos: "Now this is what I wanted, Skylands finally became into eternal darkness, no Sky-Loser- (Giggles) I'm sorry, I laughed."

Glumshanks: "Really? You laughed?"

Kaos: "Sorry, let's try that again."

[Boop]

Kaos: "Now this is what I wanted, Skylands finally became into eternal- (Laughs) Why are you making that face?"

Glumshanks: "I'm not..." As he laughs. "Your face is making that evil.... (Laughs)."

Kaos: "We need to redo it again. This time, not making a face."

[Boop]

Kaos: "Now this is what I want- Oh, stop making that face again." As he laughs.

Glumshanks: "I'm not.... (Laughs) You're laughing."

(Laughs)

[Boop]

Director: "And... Actions!"

Then the Fire Vipers' stomach growls.

Echo: "You growl at us?"

(Laughs)

Fire Viper: "Sorry, I didn't eat. (Laughs)"

Sunburn: "But you ate. (Laughs)"

Fire Viper: "I know... (Laughs)

[Boop]

Kaos: "Mwah-ha-ha-ha!"

As he and Silther ride a tandem bicycle all over town creating messes around the villages, but can't stop and crash right to the front camera. As the camera was knocked to the ground with the camera-mabu.