Chapter 11: Christmas Fight

At the castle, Silther is preparing the evil transfer experiment of switching brains. Kaos was scared because everything started to happen. The Elite Cyber-Dragons are preparing everything, gathering tools to be ready to extract Kaos' brain.

Kaos: "Am I.... am I about to die?"

Formeleon: "You will be alive when we are done extracting your brain. Once your brain is placed inside this large cylinder tank, we can begin placing our Creator's brain into a new vessel. And he will soon live again to bring on those who oppose him and his wraith, including for Dark Christmas. The best gift he ever had."

The Elite Cyber-Dragons were still continuing on and analyzing how to extract and safely retract Silther's brain to a new vessel. Before they could do it, they were interrupted when they saw the Skylanders on screen showing they were coming to stop them.

Targer: "They are coming, we'll deal with them."

Silther: "No, Targer. Let my Cyber-Dragons do the work for us. While we can save my life. Formeleon, get them ready for their arrival."

Formeleon nodded and commanded all Cyber-Dragons to defend the fortress so they could finish his transfer. Meanwhile, the Skylanders show themselves ready to save Kaos and stop Silther once and for all. But they soon notice all the Cyber-Dragons are now defending the fortress in order for Silther to complete the transfer.

Sunburn: "Okay, do we have a plan for getting past all of them?"

Nina: "We do, the plan is we save Kaos before it's too late."

Eruptor: "That's your plan? Save Kaos before it's too late?"

Spyro: "My daughter is right....."

Eruptor: "Kinda wish his daughter wasn't right." As he whispers to Pop.

Spyro: "We save anyone from being fallen into the enemies' hand because we do it to protect Skylands. Kaos may be evil but in my daughter's future he wasn't. We are gonna save their future and restore Skylands."

Nina: "No matter who we really are, we are family, we are friends, we are the future last chance. Today, we show Silther what you can do."

Jet-Vac: "She does have Spyro's leadership." Whispering to Stealth.

Stealth Elf: "Yeah, I notice." Whispering back.

The Skylanders ready themselves to take all the Cyber-Dragons down. They march towards the fortress, as the Cyber-Dragons see them and defend to protect their Creator.

Camo: "Huh, I thought there will be more of them." As he thought.

But then more Cyber-Dragons show up or appear, not letting them pass.

Zap: "Way to jinx it, Camo!"

Camo: "Hey, it's not "deja vu." As he told him.

Cynder: "We're gonna need a bigger army. A lot."

Pop Fizz: "But this is the only army we have. Where did we get one?"

None of them have any idea on how to get an army. Then Zoran knows how as he whispers to his friends. And they agree, and hurry to different directions.

Nina: "Where are they going?"

Zoran: "Don't worry, they'll be back. Right now, let's kick some Cyber-Butts."

All of them agreed and were ready to do this. They make their charge attack, as the Cyber-Dragons activate their plasma shoulder to keep them at distance. Meanwhile, Kaos was strapped to the table and became unconscious from the task mask he's now wearing, as the operation was about to begin. Formeleon was getting ready for the procedures with tools in his hands.