Chapter 12: Dark Emperor Dragon vs. the Dragon Team

The Skylanders are still battling the Elite Cyber-Dragons as they finally overpowers them. Silther wouldn't give up but his face was shot as he look to be Arkogon's pistols.

Silther: "May I ask, who you are?" He asked.

Arkogon: "I am Arkogon, you destroy my home, my friends, and the citizens I care for. You will not do the same to these families. You and your Elite Cyber-Dragons will fall and never again harm any families ever again."

Silther: "I do not care about families, I care about ruling the world and letting my greatest creations fight with me."

Arkogon takes his stance and fires every shot he makes, Silther didn't feel the shots and breathed flames at them. Then the Skylanders help him and use their powers to defeat him. Silther was now hurt and transformed back to his Cyber-Dragon's form. Knowing he was already getting beaten, he orders his Elite Cyber-Dragons to form their head into a gun-head.

Nina: "Duck and cover!!!" As he tells them.

They took cover, right before they could fire at them. The heroes manage to take cover, as Silther and his Creations form their heads back.

Silther: "Nice dodge, but playtime is over. I have upgraded my Creations with something extra that you all have never seen before."

Zoran: "Let me guess, Mega Cyber-Dragon?"

Silther: "Mega-....!" As he pauses when the music stops. "Wait, how did you know? Doesn't matter, Combine and transform!!!"

The Elite Cyber-Dragons obey his commands, as they all transform with him into Mega Cyber-Dragon. The Skylanders back away, as Silther marches towards them.

Silther: "You may know more about this future, Futuristic Skylanders. But I will change it. It's time to say goodbye."

Pop Fizz: "Wow, I didn't think he could be like that. Deja Vu..."

Jet-Vac: "You're from the future..." As he tells the young Skylanders. "You know how we can beat him."

Sunburn: "Well, he was beaten easily if he wasn't a brain inside it."

Stealth Elf: "Then we will have to make our stance, and do whatever we can to take him down."

So they made their stance and do whatever they can to stop him from being Mega and using the power source. Meanwhile, Master Eon and Kassondra keep on fighting many Cyber-Dragons, as they keep on deploying more to prevent the Light from rising.

Master Eon: "You know, this reminds me when we were together we fought many evil forces from Strykore. But this, this is just different."

Kassondra: "Don't have to tell me twice. Even though we have beaten many evils, we still age very much."

As they keep on fighting, Hugo, Kaos, and Glumshanks are still looking for the switch until it is found that says "Warning: Do Not Pull."

Glumshanks: "I'm thinking this is it."

Hugo: "Is it because it's in the spotlight?"

As they look and see the spotlight shines on it. And they try to pull it, it won't budge.

Hugo: "It's... stuck!" As he struggles. "It must be enchanted with dark magic."

Kaos: "And if it is enchanted with dark magic, then that means I can pull it." As he reaches for it and ready. "Ready, one... two.... Three!!"

They both pull it, as the energy starts to overload and cause too many Light's energy flows around them, destroying every Cyber-Dragons around them. At the battlefield, the Cyber-Dragons lost their powers of rebuilding themselves and lost their powers.