Chapter 6| the meeting pt. 1

Canada pov
*Ring*

Ugh not right now I'm tired...

*Ring*

I swear if this is Ame I'm gonna get my axe...

*Ring*

Okay fine

*Click*

"Hello?"

My tired voice tries to say without being annoyed.

"Canada where are you!"

I hear an all to familiar German accent say from the other side of the line. What does he mean... oh wait.

God dammit the meeting!

"Oh gosh Germany I'm so sorry! I overslept!"

"Gott just hurry up."

I hang up the phone and jump to my feet. Almost tripping on my slippers that were set neatly next to my bed.

I run to my closet and try to find my meeting clothes. But I am unable to. So I do what Ame does!

I throw on some random sweater sitting on a chair and some jeans.

Expat that I don't wear the sweater on because I'm insecure. But anyways Then I go to the bathroom and speedily brush my hair. I brush my teeth and use mouthwash.

I have to do the bare minimum in order to get ready. Because right now I'm focused on getting C/n ready.

They need some good clothes because they are beautiful and need to make a good impression.

So I rush out the door and head to the kitchen, I heard them say that they were gonna make breakfast

Once I arrive into my brightly lit kitchen, I see C/n there with a comfortable outfit on. (Any outfit you want)

They are just dishing some kind of pastry onto different plates. Along with some cottage cheese.

The pastry looks really good but that's not the problem right now. As much as I want to eat it we need to get ready right now.

So without question I grab C/n and start running to their room. Ignoring the loud words of complaint coming from them.

Our footsteps are loud enough to tone out their voice. I understand this is very rude, but if I'm late then UN will literally kill me.

Once we get to the grand door, I throw it open and bolt in. Almost hitting my head on the door because of how tall I am

I slid to a stop and look back to see a very dazed and confused C/n

Their hair messy and their arms out to grip something for support. I feel guilty for dragging them here now.

"W-what the hell... Canada.."

They let out a whisper. Still stuttering and panting from the run.

"Well I have to get you ready. We are already late to the meeting and I have yet to get you ready."

They look confused before coming to the realization. Then their face twists into one of surprise and concern.

Probably for themselves, which they should probably be concerned. I have too many formal clothes to count.

So I walk over to the large walk-in closet. Once I enter I can see the shimmering of sequin dresses and the elegant shine of tuxedos.

C/n walks in looking amazed, the shimmer in there E/c eyes very noticeable. And honestly it's adorable. And I can't lie I feel a bit of love for them.