Chapter 8| the meeting pt. 3

Your pov

And then it's time for the countries to ask the questions.

Multiple hands fly up into the air. Too many in my opinion. Each table has at least two people with their hands raised. There are very few I recognize. Because they have already talked to me. But there are still hands from the people I know.

UN seems to think a second before pointing to one of the middle tables.

"Yes Burkina Faso?"

"So, have you been here before? I mean it seems like you aren't that surprised with civilization."

I awkwardly shuffle and keep fidgeting with my hands. My anxiety spiking at the thought of my voice cracking.

"Ummm I have been here before. Three times. Well two if  your not counting now. But yes I'm actually very surprised that Society looks like this."

I hear a quiet 'oh' and I can see Russian empire's eyes widen.

UN writes something down and then looks back at the almost quiet crowd. I hear him sigh before looking back down at his clipboard and saying.

"Yes Vatican City."

"Are you sent by Jesus."

I become utterly confused at this comment. I don't even know who this Jesus person is.

"Uhm I'm sorry I don't know who this person is.."

After that he just becomes more confused. Back at the table I was sitting at France seems to look confused as well. But he only responds with a little 'oh'. Honestly I'm pretty sure one of those two said the thing about Jesus back then but I'm not sure who.

"But you were an angel?"

I find myself shuffling yet again.

"Well angels are just a race in my country. But honestly we don't know where they came from, so... maybe?"

He seems more content and honestly excited when I say that. Like all of his dreams just came true. He looks like a small child that just got one of the most important presents in his life. Honestly it's adorable. Wait what am I saying.

After that a whole line of comments come rolling in. One after the other. And some of them are pretty confusing.

"Does it snow there?" "Uhhh yeah?"

"Have you ever had a war? And if so how many." "... too many"

"How far a long is your technology?" "Not as far as your guy's"

"Can we ever visit your country?" "Well yeah. If I trust you."

"Are you single?"

I hear a loud dull smack. Before some laughing breaks out.

"Spain!"

"What?"

"Do you like vodka" "......... I love vodka."

And after that everything is kinda a blur. Most of the questions are over and UN says if there is any more They'd have to ask them in person. He starts thinking about something. Going over to the other people to talk to them.

They mumble some things before I hear a very loud, "that's a bad idea" and then "and? We don't get enough action around here."

I hear UN sigh before walking back to the podium so talk again.

"Me and the other organizations have decided that C/n is going to stay with America."

Then the whole room erupts into chaos. Multiple words of protest are practically screamed into the room. But then I can hear one of glee