Chapter 19

(づ。‿‿)

Word Count: 4979

Enjoy~

---

"Now, who the fuck are you?" 

Despite the harsh directive, the strange group was artless as their attention was honed toward the male who had suddenly joined them. A lilac tuft of hair stirred with moans of relief from finally being freed from the discomfort of such a confined space for so long.

"Shinsou! Oh, my gods," The brown haired woman fussed as her arms locked around the male, "I'm so sorry it took us so long."

"Uraraka, please settle down. You may-"

"Did you fuckers not hear me?" Bakugou fumed as he turned to fully face the group, his long blade pointing their way, "Don't think I just save your asses 'cause I felt like it. Y'a got some explaining to do. And if I don't like what I'm hearing...well, I'm sure you know what that means, don't ya?"

Awakened to reality again thanks to the sharp blade aimed their way by a more than capable wielder, the navy-haired male's arms shot into the air. The other male was still too discombobulated to completely understand the situation he was thrusted into while the female arms trembled as the rose into the air.

"I already got two of y'a names. That leaves just you." That bloody blade lifted higher, allowing the nameless male to stare down the edge of the blade. Even in the hazy decimated woodland, its sharpness gleamed.

"Iida."

There was a pause before the newly named Iida licked his lips before speaking again, "We did not mean to cause you trouble, but we are grateful for your intervent-"

"Shut it. I just asked for your name. I suggest you don't speak out of turn again."

Sucking his teeth, Bakugou examined the group looking for any context of what may have happened or where the group originated from before daring to listen to them. It was always better to discern what you could about potential adversaries before listening to their sob stories that were oftentimes littered with lies.

While all wore traditional Shiketsu tribe member mountain outerwear,  based on the glimpses of the underclothing of Iida and Uraraka Bakugou had seen, there was something amiss. 

"You all remove your outer layers."

Shinsou was the one to move and slipped out of the out clothing with ease revealing nothing surprising as his clothes remained in the realm of traditional Shiketsu garbs: thick trousers, even thicker boots, and a long-sleeved shirt pinned together with shaved claws and teeth.

Hesitantly, Iida was the next to comply with the request. In a rather orderly manner, he began to shed the additional layers of mountainous region clothing that were often required during this time of year.

All too soon, a pile of folded clothing stood next to a bare-chested male. Thick tassels bounded around the drab wrap pants hugged to his waist with an indigo embellished pattern that kissed the edges of the thin linen. The expanse of his forearms were wrapped tightly with an indigo cloth that was actively changing colors in areas due to the forbidden dye of his own blood. Some of that organic dye had found itself dribbling out of the cloth and down his elbows due to the elevation of his arms after he finished disrobing. Then there was a thin dainty beaded necklace tightly affixed to his throat.

Uraraka, on the other hand, was less willing to act in accordance with the command. She had somehow willed herself upright and stared at the closures of her coat. Her fingers fiddling with the fang buttons.