Chapter 5

(づ。‿‿)

Word Count: 4795

Enjoy~

---

A ruffling sound woke you up the next morning. Once again, you found yourself alone in bed however, this time, you weren't alone in the hut. You had woken up to the sound of Bakugou going through your satchel. Sitting up faster than you intended, you felt all the blood rush to your head making you fall back into the bed.

"Oi, so you finally woke up, huh?"

"Stop going through my bag." You seethed sitting up once more, this time slower so you wouldn't have a repeat of what had just happened to you.

There he sat playing with the different relics and clothing that you were able to save from the tyranny that was his village. Climbing over the bed, you snatched the bag from him and went through it to see what all he took out of the bad. All that was left in the satchel was Kota's and your clothing. Your eyes narrowing at him as he examined his plunder.

Picking up a small oddly shaped clay sculpture with multiple holes littered around it, Bakugou inspected the strange item trying to figure out its purpose. It was painted a vibrant orange with stark white patterns covering all over it, "What is this?"

"It's Kota's so give it back." Holding out your hand you knew better than to fight him over it. More than likely it would be a repeat of you trying to get your necklace if you tried to snag it from him and that item was too precious and fragile to Kota for you to risk you breaking it.

Bakugou continued to play with the sculpture ignoring your words, "Don't act like I didn't see you holding your laugh last night at the table. Tell me what this is and I'll give it to you."

Looks like you weren't as sly as you thought you were. Groaning you rolled your head back, nothing was ever easy with Bakugou was it, "Fine, how about this, you ask a question and I answer it and then I get to ask you a question and you answer it."

His calloused fingers tapped on the clay item thinking over your proposition, "Alright, then answer my question."

"It's called an ocarina and it's an instrument." Holding out your hand again you gave a hither motion to which you felt the small item be placed safely into your hand.

"Prove it."

You ignored him wrapping the item carefully in one of your skirts, "No, it's Kota's. Only Kota can play it. It's his only thing he has left from his parents."

That seemed to be enough of an answer for Bakugou as he did not push the subject further. Scanning him over you noticed that he was still in his sleepwear proving that he didn't wake up that much earlier than you.

"What is the meaning of the tattoos on most of your tribe's faces?"

Bakugou's hand traveled to the next item that had captured his fascination, "It is the symbol of a couple committing to one another. They pick out matching tattoos and they are bonded forever spiritually and physically."

You gnawed at your lip stalking all his movements. It infuriated you to no end watching him acting like a child getting new toys and it just so happened that his new toys were the few scared or precious objects that you were able to shove into your bag and bring with you.

"What about this?" Holding up a large piece of white transparent fabric. Being able to see you through the fabric further proved to him that this was an unacceptable fabric to wear for you to wear if that was its purpose. No way in hell would he let his woman wear such a scandalous thing. At least in public.