CH-11: Time With Friends

Thirty stellar cycles... it has been that long since that day the AllSpark had been found by the Decepticons but was transwarped away, along with Megatron. But nothing had happened since, so most of the Autobots assumed the Decepticons lost them in the explosion. But that didn't stop the Elite Guard from searching the galaxy for the AllSpark and the Autobots who kept it safe. Everyone knew about this, but never were told that TurboRacer was the one who failed to retrieve the AllSpark. Of course, word of it got around in the Elite Guard from Sentinel Prime, but Ultra Magnus made sure things were cleared up that it wasn't TurboRacer's fault. Jazz and Blurr (who had both been hired to work for the Elite Guard) also assured everyone TurboRacer wasn't at fault for it.

TurboRacer, meanwhile, had been doing pretty good after the accident and had been making success in capturing a few 'Cons, although word got out that Swindle had somehow escaped from the stockade. TurboRacer made it his priority to find Swindle. Since apparently, Megatron was either offline or lost, they thought the Decepticons would have given up without their leader. But, according to information from spies, Megatron's second-in-command, Starscream, had taken his place as the leader. Still, things were slower with the Decepticons since Megatron's mysterious disappearance. Zee had also made sure TurboRacer hadn't been pushing himself (since Ultra Magnus had asked her), her being a watchful eye on him to be sure he was alright. TurboRacer thanked her deeply for that.

Among the masses of the Autobots, TechGear, Zee and Jumpstart all knew what happened that day was not TurboRacer's fault and they didn't blame him. They all knew he did his best, and they didn't fault him for freezing in fear when he saw Megatron. I mean, who would not freeze if they were standing there and saw the leader of the Decepticons right before them?

TechGear, thanks to Bootcamp training, prepared him for it to be a good Autobot but he'd be cautious and careful since he would not drop his guard if it would be an enemy or Decepticon. Sentinel Prime would at times remind TechGear of the incident in bootcamp for he is a drop-out. However. TechGear would say he's learnt to be a better engineer despite not having graduated from Bootcamp, and it shows he's still the best in his way. Whenever he's at the Cybertron racing circuit, he'd be visited by Jumpstart for seeing how amazing he is on the circuit. and would watch him race. He is an Autobot that does respect her opinions, even talks to her about her research.

Right now, the Autobots are at peace with fewer problems than before. But many were still worried about the Autobots and the Allspark that was lost.

~*~*~

About one cycle goes by, and TurboRacer took Scarlet-Falcon out to a nearby Energon refill station

About one cycle goes by, and TurboRacer took Scarlet-Falcon out to a nearby Energon refill station. Autobots would go there for energon or oil to refuel themselves. It is a good place to socialise with friends; that's why TurboRacer chose to take Scarlet-Falcon there. The former used his credits to pay for the whole ration, despite Scarlet-Falcon's offer to pay her half. By the time they were halfway done with their canisters, the chatting time had just begun.