𝟔𝟒. Party

"Um. That is not how that's spelt, Leah." Anna frowned as she checked over Leah's book.

"What?" Leah groaned. "How's it spelt then?"

"Like, almost anything else would be more accurate." Anna cringed.

Blaze leaned over to peek at it and let out a bark of laughter.

"Bloody hell!" He exclaimed. "How'd you manage to get that?"

"Oh, shut up you." Leah plucked a piece of toast off the table and threw it at him.

Due to recent events, Leah and Blaze had quickly fallen behind in their studies and now even had to devote time from their meals to keep pace.

Valentine, of course, was a good tutor but didn't have any of the patience that Anna and Chloe did. So, while the four toiled away at there homework assignments over eggs and pancakes, Valentine was able to focus on breakfast alone.

"Here." Chloe chuckled. "Let me show you how it's spelt."

"Ah, sweet Chloe." Leah sighed wistfully. "You're such a darling. What you do say we ditch these two and elope?"

"Excuse me?" Blaze frowned. "We're literally sitting right here."

"I'm actually flattered." Chloe blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"Come, my dearest!" Leah reached across the table and clutched the other girl's arm. "We shall away into the night!"

"It's not even eight AM, Leah." Said Chloe.

"Details do not matter to those in love!"

"Do you not have anything to say?" Blaze asked Anna with a raised brow.

"Meh." She shrugged. "You really think they'd get that far? Leah's, well, Leah. And Chloe's not entirely useless, but I seriously doubt she'd survive on the run."

"You may have a point."

"Hey." Chloe pouted. "I could too."

"That's cute, babe." Anna smiled pitifully. "But you're not exactly the type to rough it."

"Well, I'll show you!" Chloe grabbed Leah's hand. "Let's do this!"

"I promise to make you happy!" Leah declared almost tearfully.

"Have fun girls." Anna said nonchalantly waving to them as she returned to her own work.

"Yeah, we'll leave the light on for you." Blaze snorted.

"I say we take Ben with us!" Said Leah.

"Say what?" Blaze blinked.

"I mean, I'm basically his mama now so I can't just leave him behind." Leah ignored him.

"Okay, I'm fine with that." Chloe nodded.

"Yay!" Leah cheered. "That means Ben has to two mama's now!"

"Guess so." Chloe chuckled.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Blaze held up two hands. "No one said anything about Ben."

"Well, it's better he had two parents than one." Chloe reasoned. "He'd be better off with us."

"You're not apart of this!" Blaze pointed accusingly.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Leah snapped at him. "Ben should have all the support he can get."

"I thought we were supporting him!" Blaze exclaimed. "We don't need any more help."

"You do remember that this is a made-up, hypothetical situation, right?" Said Anna him, not looking up from her book.

"Says you." Leah stuck her tongue out at her.