Part 6

(Next day after the show)
Bb🐰: hey you free now?

Y/n😊: yup about to reach home.

Bb🐰: so how was your experience? I mean your snaps showed how enthusiastic you were and we didn't really talked that much so I guess it went well😃 I will watch the show in few days

Y/n😊: omg I can't describe how happy I am. I mean they looked so damn hot and handsome. Perfection is One direction. The tattoo roulette was hilarious. I think I almost died laughing at that moment. They all were very sweet with the audience. I can't believe I actually saw them and after the show ended  I screamed my lungs out and guess what ? Niall actually turned back and waved at us🥺🥺🥺 I love them so so much . I don't think I can live without them . 99% I was super super happy but 1% was missing Zayn so much. Being a loyal fan I should respect his decision but I can miss them as a group right? I love them so much.

Bb🐰: clearly someone had the best night of her life today. I wish the same too. But hey look at the bright side ,if this separation is making them happy then thats good isn't it?

Y/n😊: ya right 🙂 anyways I got free 1D merch😁😄😄😄

Bb🐰: how? I mean I'm quite sure that we don't really get merch for free

Y/n😊: oh I made one friend there. She was really really very sweet . She told me that she have opened a store where she sells various merchandise of bands , shows , athletes etc. She was carrying few samples of her new 1D collection so she gifted me those to try them out and give her review on her Instagram. Also she is a huge k pop fan. She insisted me to listen to Bangtan Sonondan (I don't remember the name ) I searched this name but didn't knew which song should I listen to 😅 I guess I will give it a try later.

Bb🐰: wow . I hope your new friend gets a lot of customers and gets successful 😊 I will suggest you songs once I get free from my schedule okay! Btw its bangtan sonyeondan

Y/n😊: your choice in music is really good . Thats why I told you about the group she suggested me.

Bb🐰:

Y/n😊:  aww this is so cute

Y/n😊: aww this is so cute . I love your hair 😍

Bb🐰: thanks

Y/n:

Bb🐰:  your outfit 👌

Bb🐰: your outfit 👌

Y/n😊: thanks 😁😁😁 okay bye ttyl  ✌🏻

Bb🐰: bye