Part10

(Right after the call)
Bb🐰: I don't know what is bothering you so much to get drunk actually you were wasted. I just hope I can be of some help. Just try to stay strong okay?
Good night 😊 btw you are really beautiful 💜

(Next day)
Y/n😊: hey good morning. I am really sorry for calling you in that state. Don't worry I am fine. How do you know How I look?

Bb🐰: well we were on a video call and you were not sleeping so I sang a song for you last night so that you can calm down a bit and sleep 😊

Y/n😊: thanks for taking care of me. And sorry for such behaviour. Oh god this is so embarrassing 🙈 I am really sorry for last night.

Bb🐰: I will forgive you on one condition.

Y/n😊: anything you want

Bb🐰: will video call at night. Pour your heart in front of me and I will confess something too. Deal?

Y/n😊: oh! You are one smart kid aren't you?

Bb🐰: well can't deny that 😅😅

Y/n😊: I can't promise but I will try okayy

Bb🐰: okay then talk to you later bye take care💜

Y/n😊: what is with purple heart now?

Bb🐰: I will tell you tonight bye💜

Y/n😊: bye

_______________________
(On video call)

You: heellooo

Jk: hello ( shy)

You: aww you look so cute.

Jk: th-thanks (runs fingers through his hair) umm I wanted to tell you about my profession.

You: okay but can I first tell you something (impatient)

Jk: go ahead mam

You: well I heard BTS all day long. Omg they are amazing . Thanks to you and that girl I met at the show. I love them do you know their names. I have seen only two music videos rest were lyrical videos coz I wanted to understand their songs. Let me tell you I love love love them

Jk: (chuckles) yes I guess they Are talented

You: guess!!! Really . They are the best (enthusiastically)

Jk: I am one of them

You: you what!!

Jk: I am Jeon Jungkook search my name online with photos

You: okay wait ( searches is name)
(After 5 minutes)

Jk: so...

You: I I don't know what to say ( shocked)

Jk: yes I understand .

You:  you trust me with your identity?

Jk: I told you I trust you with my everything ( smiles)

You: thanks (smiles back)  so thats the reason why you have to ask your manager about these things. Now I get it. I will watch the music videos again. Earlier I was not able to differentiate between you guys as I was amazed by the dancing kills, musics , lyrics, singing, synchronisation (2-3seconds pause) actually everything. You and your group are really talented. And I am speaking the truth.

Jk: thank you for your kind words. It feels good to be appreciated for your work.

You: when did your band debut?

Jk: It was in 2013.

You: tell me everything. I want to know about you and your work.

Jk: ( tells you about trainee days, debut days and all the struggles they have been through. His friendship with his team etc) so thats basically it .

You: wow I am touched. You and your team have worked really hard I hope you get more and more success everyday.

Jk: thank you (smiles) I wish the same for you too.

You: thanks

Jk: can I ask you something?

You: yes sir

Jk: if you are comfortable then tell me what's bothering you so much.

( silence for a while)

Jk: its okay lets talk about something else

You: you are really nice friend. I wish I could meet you someday (sad smile) I want to share everything with you the way you do its just that I don't know how to say things .

Jk: just don't think about it and say whatever comes to your mind or heart okay. Try not holding it back. I will listen to you.

You: yes I am trying

Jk: be comfortable okay

You: umhm