Part 32

A/n
Okay I am screaming right now. The most awaited moment JK X CK is here. Omfg Jk looks like a snack. I have a lot more to say but this man makes my mind foggy. Fuck I need 268438909211 days to get over this Jk🥵
Anyways lets continue with the story ✌🏻
_______________________________
( Time skipped to 2018 Festa time. Its been 2 years and 1 month since the day you both confessed your love. You now have your own clothing brand . Getting recognition in the market was not that difficult for you since your company helped you in everything plus the boys used to wear your clothes when there were no collaborations so ya these things have really helped you to make your place in the industry.)

Love🐰:

Jagi💜: omg

Jagi💜: omg . Tell them I love them. Joonie and his dimples 😍😍😍

Love🐰: I'll tell them once we are alone. Anyways how was your meeting with Hailee?

Jagi💜: it was really good. She really is my stress buster. Btw Soobyuk finally proposed Ae Cha 🥹🥹🥹 she said yes

Love🐰: finally after one year of eating your head they finally decided to confess😂😂 your friends are cute.

Jagi💜: yup ✌🏻✌🏻

Jagi💜:  yup ✌🏻✌🏻

Love🐰: wow...

Jagi💜: Hailee will be sleeping with me tonight after she comes from the shoot 😍

Love🐰: 🙁🙁🙁😕

Jagi💜: ????

Love🐰: I want cuddles 😕😕😕

Jagi💜: I know you guys are having a sleepover so don't say that 🙄

Love🐰: ya that's true. Okay then enjoy

Jagi💜: you too love

( 1 hour later)

Jagi💜:

Love🐰: say hi to her 😄 enjoy

Jagi💜: you too have fun bye😘😘

Love🐰: so no calls or texts???

Jagi💜: huh..???😨😨😨 when did I say that.?

Love🐰: you just said goodbye

Jagi💜: omg seriously 😒

Love🐰: 😂😂😂😂😂 bye love u

Jagi💜: Love you too byee 😘😘
——————————————————————-
(2 days later)
Jungkook's POV:

Today I am finally taking my favourite woman to meet my second favourite woman face to face . I always thought that I can not get this fairy tale kind of love story of my parents in my life but here I am having the best person of all times as my partner . I am just waiting outside the house for my mom to come " Mom come on we are getting late" I shouted

"Just two minutes more Kookie I can't find the right pair of shoes to go with my dress" she said in hurry . I chuckled at the scene and then said "why are you so nervous mom she is my girlfriend she is not going to bite you" while coming inside and taking a pair of white flats in front of her feet .

"But she is a fashion designer owning one the biggest luxury brand in Korea . I want to look near to perfect ." She said slipping her left foot . Once she took a good look in the mirror we finally made our way to the car .

"You are perfect for me. Besides that she loves you so much so she is not going to judge you okay so don't think too much . She is the same y/n you talk to on video call almost every weekend" I said clutching her seatbelt .

" ya right. She is a sweet girl. You found a nice person Jungkook" she said caressing my hair and smiling fondly.

Why are mothers so perfect . I kept starring at her when she asked "what are you thinking?" Holding my hand
"Nothing mom I love you so much" I responded while snuggling my head on her shoulders.

( 40 minutes later)
Finally we reached at the location and I could see y/n waiting on the table for us . When she lifted her gaze I waved at her and she stood up immediately and came towards us.
"Hello Mom. Omg you look so beautiful " Y/n said bowing in front of my mom . My eyes became watery at the scene I can't believe that the two women I love the most in this world are finally meeting each other.

" stop lying y/n . I mean look at you , you look so good" My mum said getting all shy but then y/n assured her that she is looking good.
We ordered food and these two ladies kept on talking as if there is no tomorrow. I mean just a couple of hours ago they were nervous about meeting each other and now they are so comfortable in each others space that they are not even looking at me. Should I be jealous of their bond or adore them.

" I can't believe three hours have passed just like that. We should meet again sometime" mom said hugging y/n

" yea me too. Oh god I almost forgot that I bought something for you" y/n said giving a package to my mother . Mom tried to take a peek but then she asked her " wow thank you so much but what's in this package?"

" My new fall collection is inspired from you and my mother so I thought you and my mom should be the first to wear these designs"  when she said that Mom and I looked at each other in surprise . I'm really grateful to have y/n in my life not just for loving me but also for the amount of efforts she puts in to blend with my family and friends.

My Mom hugged her tight with teary eyes and said " thank you so much . I will wear it on a special day" they both hugged for a moment. I couldn't resist anymore and joined their hug.
Later we said our goodbye.
————————————————————-
Hey loves.
How are you all?
Hope you guys are liking the story.
How was this chapter?
Thank you so much for are the love and support lets meet in another chapter.💜💜💜💜