Part 33

A/n
Omg did you guys see what our Chimmy Chim did??? I am so proud to stan them. Congratulations Jimin for Reaching no.1 on billboards with Like_Crazy omg I am so so happy right now🥹🥹🥹
Anyways lets continue with this story ✌🏻
______________________________
( its been a week since you met his mother )

Your POV:
"What - what do you mean by the deal got canceled. Sooya you know how important this deal is for us right?" You said in frustration

"But y/n what can we do . My Smith is stern with his demand and he won't sign it until we fulfil all the terms and conditions mentioned by his company" Sooya said nervously.

It took our company almost three months to get one of the top model Liu Wen and now this Smith wants her to be the face of his company. How can I give her to their company. Why does new companies like mine have to face such things in this industry I don't know how to convince him.

"Miss Y/n should I schedule meeting with him or give him your answer through mail?" Sooya bought me back from my thoughts but I still don't know if I should give up on Liu Wen or This deal .

"Ummm" I cleared my throat and said " schedule the meeting with him but first bring everyone related these two projects in conference . Lets see what we can do" and then I made my way to my personal cabin.

As soon as I was alone I just broke down into tears. I didn't knew having my own identity in this industry will come with issues back to back I guess I am still not prepared for responsibilities . I wish I was still working under Miss Yun .
Is Jungkook free right now ? Should I call him?
"Fuck it I am calling him" I said frustrated and called the only person who can calm me as of now.

Jk: hello , hey are you okay why are you breathing so heavily (panicking)

You: Bu-bunny I don't want to handle such big responsibilities

Jk: hey hey listen to me. I know you are facing some difficulties right now but it will be alright. Please tell me what's bothering you so much that you are crying like this.

You: Mr. Smith is playing his games . He knows that this collaboration is really important for my brand and he is really getting the best of me. arghhh I hate him

Jk: ouch my ears . But what did he do ?

You: We signed Liu Wen for our upcoming collections. She is really in demand in the market right now . Mr. Smith and I met at Met Gala this year since I am a big fan of his work I didn't want to miss the opportunity to get in contact with him so I did the same ,I tried to have a conversation with him. Later he invited me to one of his parties and there I tried to ask him if he is interested to work with me on my upcoming collection. He immediately agreed and told me to sign the formal contract once we both discuss with our companies.

Jk: so what is the problem?

You:  two days after this party we signed Liu Wen and he was interested in the same but we formally announced her as our face almost immediately. Since all top models are already working and busy he don't have a well known face for his company and also  their contract with their brand ambassador Perrie Edwards has been terminated I don't the reason why. These recent activities are definitely not good for his company . He know this really well that the rumors of us collaborating is already spread in the market and also it will be a biggest collaboration for our company so he have written in the terms and conditions of the contract that we have to terminate the contract with Liu Wen or he can't work with us.

Jk: simply reject those conditions. If he can't work with ethics he is not worth the time and if you need some help with collaborations I can help you.

You: Jungkook we already have had this conversation right.

Jk: ya ya right you don't need my help. But still don't agree with him plus isn't this like bad for the reputation that you have to terminate contract? Also what does Wen have to say about it.

You: she doesn't want to go either I even asked her to say this to him but this can affect her reputation in the market so she don't want to come in this conversation.

Jk: oh god this situation is really frustrating but I still think there are a lot of people who can collaborate with you , you don't need Smith in your life.

You: you don't understand this. These kind of things happens a lot in fashion industry and we have to compromise on one thing or another. It even happened in the company I used you work for but I don't know how were they able to bend things in their interests.

Jk: so what are you going to do

You: I don't know. *someone knocks* ya I am coming. Okay I will call you later We have a meeting for the same.

Jk : okay bye

You: hmm bye

Jk: hey wait

You: yes??

Jk: I love you and everything will be alright

You: I love you too thank you for listening

Jk : I am always here for you

You: I love you bye

Jk:I love you bye
————————————————————————
A/n again😅😅 I guess your author really wants to talk to you 😅😅 anyways the above chapter is really weird but I just wanted to show different phases of relationship where people are not only lovey dovey but also help each other grow and sometimes they also face problems in maintaining their relationships. I guess that's enough explanation for my weird storyline. If you are still reading it , thank you so much I love you💜💜💜💜
I'm still learning how to write but thanks for being so supportive