Part 29

After Hailee's call I decided to do as she said and tidied up my apartment a little bit . As I was doing it I heard the doorbell and I froze for few seconds my heart was beating faster and my brain was not processing anything for few seconds. I heard the doorbell second time and then I rushed to the door quickly fixing my hair I opened the door with a bright smile and on the other side of the door was a man in all black outfit holding a bag . My smile immediately dropped when he said " hello Miss here's your Pizza the total is 20,ookrw"
"Oh okay wait here I'll bring my wallet" I said and paid him for the food.

I'm so excited too meet Jungkook that I was not expecting to see anyone else apart from him on my doorstep. This feeling is so new like I don't know how things will change between us or will it be the same? I don't know anything but I know one thing for sure that this waiting time is killing me. I want to hug him, hold him tight, maybe kiss him umm that would be too fast okay maybe not kiss. When will you reach home Jungkook ugh.
I'm literally walking back and forth in my living room desperately waiting for the bell to ring so that I can see him and tell him how much I love him. While walking here and there I bumped into someone's chest . As soon as I bumped into him I looked towards the person's face and it was him my bunny. Everything at that moment stopped for me no its not because of love its because I was thinking how did he get into the apartment and after a minute I realised he have my house key number. We were constantly staring into each others eyes and then almost instantly he pulled me into a hug. I was longing for his hug since forever .
" hello love" He said hugging me tightly

" you scared me but hello" I said

Thats it after that we kept on hugging for I don't how long. There was comfortable silence between us I guess 2-3 minutes later we broke the hug and again the starring contest was on. What is this cheesy cheeky moment. I used to cringe at such interactions but look at me living this moment and actually loving it. Well I guess love does make things beautiful.

" quit starring Miss" he said bending his head to my eye level.

"Aummm *clears throat* ya hi I mean sorry." I said awkwardly scratching my forehead. Fuck he is so hot I can't handle this feeling. How the fuck is he so calm.

" I know what you're thinking" he said moving his face a lil closer. I subconsciously moved a lil back.

"What- what do you mean? I'm -I'm not thinking anything" I said awkwardly laughing.

"Ya right then why are you so quite today" he said raising his eyebrow

"I am just processing everything" I said

"Like what?" He asked grabbing my waist gently

" like this couple thing and also that you came inside our house I mean I pictured things differently in my head" I said shyly

Fuck what is this y/n idiot "what did you picture my love" he said smirking

"Okay first of all you are making me nervous you know .like stop being so hot for a second" I blurted and he started laughing at my stupid confession but that did not stop him from pulling me into another hug.

" why are you nervous huh ? Aren't we best friends?" He asked still hugging me

I tried to break the hug but he held me more tightly. So I tried to tilt my face towards his and said "what do you mean by bffs I thought we are a couple now"

"Oh god why is my girlfriend so so cute" he said pinching me cheeks "yes we are couple but first we are besties idiot" he said giggling

Okay the world can declare me dumb coz I am . Shit y/n come back to your sense and stop being so weird."how did you pictured our meeting tell me" he added in a raspy voice bringing me back to reality.

"Um I cleaned the house , ordered pizza and fruit cake for you . I thought you'd come and ring the bell and then when I open the door we would hug each other at the doorstep and stay there for few seconds . After that we would eat what I ordered and maybe if we were comfortable then we would cuddle on sofa and watch Ironman" I said nervously.

" okay wait" he said breaking the hug and turned towards the door.

" where are you going" I asked

"Just wait love" he said and left the house closing the door behind and I am still standing there dumbfounded. Fuck did I just weird him out .

Few minutes later the someone started ringing the bell . I guess the cake is here too but its of no use fml . I made my way towards the door with a sad face but when I opened the door Jungkook was standing there with a small flower . I guess he went downstairs to pick a it from the garden. My face immediately lit up seeing the view in front of me.

I lightly hit his shoulders smiling like an idiot "gosh you scared me Jeon Jungkook"

"Really" he asked in surprise

"I thought I said something wrong" I said

"Weren't we supposed to hug right now" he said sheepishly looking at the flower he was holding

I guess that was the cue for me to take that beautiful little flower and hug him. It was as magical as the first hug we had moments ago. Wow so there was a time when I used to cringe at couples and look at me now all lovey . We stood there for sometime hugging each other when Mr. Kim aka Soobyuk literally started hooting and cheering We both were like wtf. I swear I'm gonna kill him after this .
" hey love birds" Soobyuk said cheerfully

I rolled my eyes and said " Hey" in a annoyed tone.

Jungkook stood there side hugging me awkwardly smiling. " sorry to disturb you guys. I was just going to the convenient store . You guys carry on" Soobyuk said teasingly and made his way to the elevator .

As soon as he left we looked at each other awkwardly and then burst out laughing. After that we came inside and closed the door. " so next is to eat pizza . Lets eat it"  Bunny said back hugging me and slowly taking me towards the dinner area while still hugging me from the back. When did he become so romantic. Like I always knew he was gonna spoil his lover but I never thought he could be so cheesy and romantic. I'm loving these changes in our relationship.

We later ate pizza making ourselves comfortable in front of the tv we started watching ironman . I checked my phone to see why the cake was not yet delivered when I realised I added it to the cart and the order was not made . I was a little sad because of that .  So Bunny paused the movie went into the kitchen took out a muffin  , I always have muffins in my kitchen coz I always crave them and then he took out a strawberry from the refrigerator cut it in half and placed it on the muffin. I got so emotional at that moment we ate the muffin and then again started watching the movie  but this time I sat on his left side he was hugging me from one arm while I rested me head on his shoulder.
" I love you" I said still keeping my eyes on the screen.
" I love you more" he said hugging me tighter.

(Yn's snapchat story)