Part 38

Love🐰: I can't wait to meet you🥹🥹🥹

Jagi💜: yup me too 💜 finally we are going to meet   in a week yeayyy😭😭😭

Love🐰: after 3 months 6 days 😭😭😭

Jagi💜: yes I still can't believe I am coming back

Love🐰: I wanted to ask you something 🥺

Jagi💜: yes??

Love🐰: um can we make it official in front of army??

Jagi💜: huh..!!???

Love🐰: I know we decided to keep our relationship private for as long as possible but these days a lot of fake news is circulating of me dating someone. My company have denied all the rumours but things  are getting a bit out of control.

Jagi💜: but what if Army doesn't like the idea of you dating someone?

Love🐰: if they love me then they will be happy to know that I found someone who can love me.

Jagi💜: okay . As long as you are comfortable I am okay with it😄

Love🐰: okay I will tell manager nim to make it official.

Jagi💜: yes 👊🏻

Love🐰: I love you so much

Jagi💜: I know you love me😌

Love🐰: I guess someone is talking a lot with Jin hyung ..??

Jagi💜: yes and I'm loving it. He is such a positive soul.

Love🐰: yes🥺 anyways I gotta go bye

Jagi💜: bye
—————————————————————
(Next day)
Love🐰:

Jagi💜:  bye—————————————————————(Next day)Love🐰:

Its official now 🥺🥺

Jagi💜: okay now I know why am I getting so many calls 😂😂😂

Love🐰: y/n I think you need to be prepared for a lot of love and lil bit of hate coz there will be some obsessive people who would cross there limits.🥺

Jagi💜: I know and I am totally ready for the storm that is about to come😂😂

Love🐰: 🫤🫤

Jagi💜: You really are famous 😅

Love🐰: huh..??????

Jagi💜: I mean I know you are famous but you never made me feel that I am talking to a celebrity but now that the news of us dating is circulating like a wildfire I can see how many are interested in your life😅 I mean I really had to switch off my phone and  right now also I am texting you through my laptop😬😬

Love🐰: ya a lot of privacy is going to be invaded  now 🤪 oh btw we are not just "talking" we are dating 😏😏😏

Jagi💜: yes dating . okay I need to finish up some paper work ttyl

Love🐰: I love you

Jagi💜: you too😘 bye

————————————————————————-
( reached Korea)
Your pov

"Hello I have reached the Café" I said on call
"Okay we will be there in 10 minutes . Bye" Jungkook said and ended the call. Yesterday night he told me to come to our usual Café and he will pick me up from there since someone circulated the news of me arriving Korea . We wanted to meet in private so we decided to meet here .

" hello where are you lost?" Jungkook said tapping me shoulder. As soon as I saw him I hugged him tightly. We both stayed there for a minutes I guess but then  Taehyung interrupted us

"We also want to hug" Tae said in the cutest way possible so I immediately spread my arms to hug him and soon it was turned into a group hug but I could feel that someone was starring at us so I looked at the direction and saw my babies Soobyuk and Ae cha I immediately ran to them and pulled them into my embrace.

"I missed you guys so much ." I said but Ae cha did something which I was not expecting, she started hitting me
"Why did you switch off your phone. If you can talk with Jungkook then why not me.  I was so worried . It was your boyfriend who informed me that you were coming. How could you forget me? Is this what friendship means to you. I will never talk to you ever in my life *sobs* I mean I will talk but I will never forgive you"  Typical Ae Cha  doing Ae Cha things.  We three again hugged each other.

Later we all went to Jungkooks house . As soon as I opened the door to his house I saw pastel rainbow balloons filling up the living room. I saw Jungkook he gestured me to get inside . I saw that there a circle made up of flowers in the middle of the balloons and went there. Suddenly all the lights we turned off and only the lights around me were on . I turned to look at Jungkook but he was not there. Wth.. where did he go?

"Idiot look here"he said then I looked at the direction of the voice and saw him kneeled down . Almost instinctively I kneeled in front of him too. "Y/n I always planned on marrying  you in next two to three years but when you left this place for three months I realised that I can't bare this distance between us anymore. So I think I want to make you mine as soon as possible. So Mrs y/L/n do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" He added.

I was speechless but then I just gave him my hand . He took no time and claimed my ring finger.  We both hugged each other but again it was for few seconds coz I was startled by the noise of party poppers and everyone else's hooting and clapping. Everyone congratulated us.The moment was all about hugs , kisses and party. This is it now I am his and he is mine .

——————————————————————-

Author's note:

Finally its over 😮‍💨 I am so sorry for such cliché ending but I seriously had nothing in my mind 🤣 I guess I need a proper break to work on my writing skills. I know I know last few chapters were really boring and it felt like I was stretching the story like gum I felt that too. Anyways thank you so so much everyone for reading this ff and sticking out till the end. I love you all.
From my side the ff is complete.
Is the ending satisfying? How would you end this ff?
Do comment or text me about my writing style and the content you would like to read in future.
Till then Bye bye💜💜💜
Borahae 💜💜💜💜