Part 11

(Video call contd...)

You: I am just an emotional person. I think I expect too much from people that I push then away from me. (Sad smile)

Jk: whats wrong with being emotional. I mean everyone has emotions some are good at controlling and some struggles with it. Also we expect things from people we love .

You: I guess my emotions sometimes hurt others. I mean I don't know what what to say. It's difficult

Jk: try it I am listening

You: you see I had one childhood friend name Christine . We used to do everything together from eating , drinking , school , college, having our own apartment like every everything. We joined the same fashion college too. There she became close with other people . Which is fine with me okay. But suddenly she started hanging out with them and left me alone . I mean there is this boy Mark who I guess is her boyfriend. She started lying to me about her plans and went to hangout with him. I know its not a big thing but I used to share every single thing with her so did she. I don't know why did she started acting like this. Things not just end there. Remember LA ( he nods ) yaa so we went for a project there after that project we came back and submitted our project report . Then a week ago we had one competition in which we had to create our own designs and showcase it . The one who wins would get to be a part of LV's new collection and also get credits for there designs, that means we had to go there(LA)  for another six months. Guess what that bitch did ?? (Pause) she stole my designs and presented it first. I was disqualified from the competition . After that I approached her for explanation she just told me that I am a loser and many more things which went on personal level. I asked her why did she changed so much she simply shrugged it off saying she never wanted to be my friend she was just staying with me for money and now that she have got Mark and the LV deal so she doesn't need me anymore ( burst into tears) I am a fool sh-she is right (sobs)

Jk: hey hey calm down. She is at fault in whole scenario. We are surrounded by snakes she is one of them . Don't waste your tears on someone who doesn't value you. I know it hurts it hurts a lot when childhood friends does these kind of things but its better late then never right? Finally you know what kind of a person she is so now you can be aware of such people who can use you also in a way it good that you know what kind of person she is now she can't use you anymore right (faint smile)

You: not only that but she called my parents and told them that I was disqualified because I has stolen her designs. My parents literally believed her and didn't talk to me until I cleared everything with help of Hailee ( crying) why would my parents believe outsiders instead of me. Am I that bad Jungkook.

Jk: no don't think that. They love you and you are absolutely the purest human I have met please don't think like that. She must have acted in a way that your parents misunderstood you. They are also humans right?

You: yes I know. I am so sorry for ghosting you out

Jk: its okay it must have been difficult for you I understand that you need some time alone to figure things out (smiles)

You: aww you are the best Jungkook. I really wish you were my childhood friend instead of her (angry pout) then everything would have been perfect.

Jk: I wish the same too.

Unknown (jk) : Jaykaayyyy

Jk: oh hi hyung ( in korean)

Unknown: hi you look sad is everything alright ( in korean)

Jk: yes I am on call ( in korean)

Unknown: who is it (teasingly in korean)

Jk: y/n

You: yes

Jk: no no my hyung asked me who is on call ( smiles awkwardly)

Unknown: love birds (korean)

Jk: no no (korean)

Unknown: alright when are you introducing us(korean)

You: hey Jungkook can I call you later? I am getting call from H

Jk: oh okayy bye take care

Unknown: bbyeeeee

You: (chuckles) bye Jk and his hyung