Skeleton of Hatred vs Fallen Doctor

"✋☠❄☜💧❄✋☠☝ ❄☟✋💧 ❄✋💣☜☹✋☠☜ ✋💧 💧❄☼✌☠☝☜📬 💣✌✡👌☜ ☺🕆💧❄ 💣✌✡👌☜"(Intesting this timeline is strange. Maybe just maybe)

DustDust suddenly opens his eyes. He tiltes his head in all direction to take into his surrondings. He remembers the last timeline where he has ended all live, his friends, human, monsters and everyone. He then looked at himself however he looks the same as he had been in last timeline. So basically he was still DustDust or as he now called himself a Hero of Hatred. 

He looked like that. 

He then tried to see his check

He then tried to see his check. But what he found shocked him, yet he expected it.

DustDust\Hero of Hatred

ATK: Cannot be calculated or measured in mere numbers

DEF: Cannot be calculated or measured in mere numbers

LV: 1000000(increased since he killed Frisk and Paps)

After doing the genocide of whole world. You managed to defeat hate. Your soul has been both Determination and Hate. Now you have god-like power to even break barrier all by yourself. Now you are DustDust the hero of Hatred. 

DustDust only looked at it and signed, he never wanted that to happened. However he has done it already, he can't make it disappear now. But with his condition there is some advantage Sans is willing to overlook his LOVE and HATE. That's power to protect his friends from anything. Now he has most power and even if Frisk tries to defeat him. He would be ready for her. Or Chara. No one has more LV than he. Since his limit was broken, it is only achieved by killing every single monster(like every except Papyrus let's say that he is an exception that DustDust didn't need). 

So Sans with his new look he was now too determined and powerful to laze around. As much as he wanted too. He now didn't require to eat, sleep, rest or anything at all. Basically he became some immortal god-like being because of his genocide. Anyways he has met Papyrus. 

"Sans what happened to you why do you have your hoodie up and why are your face black?" Papyrus asked innocently. Sans only gasped only if Papyrus knew what Sans has done. Also Sans knew Papyrus would forgive him. Still DustDust regrets his actions but still it did some good to him. 

"Don't worry Paps for some reason I am now black, you can say my bones has blacked out" DustDust joked being his jocky self. 

"Huff well I will let it slide brother, still you have gotten taller. I as Great Papyrus are proud of you and also let's head to our sentry now. I think we have a human to catch" Papyrus shooted excitedly

"Alright bro lead the way" DustDust replied while just relaxing. Also he knew that it would probably be for not very long. At least Sans wanted to rest for a bit. Even if he didn't necesarrily needed it. Still he wanted to sleep in his post. He hasn't done it in month or so.