Consquences

After his encounter with Murder Time Trio. DustDust was walking back to city. His thoughts were filled with his alternative versions. He is curious just how much alternative universes there are in Multiverse. Horror mentioned that they travel to different universes 'helping' someone who is 'sufforing'. It may be true at least in twisted way. Obviously they will not truly assist in anyone's problem. Most likely they would kill person in question before anything else. 

DustDust could not help but think about their reasoning. They were group named Bad Guys they told him about mysterious Boss someone who is more powerful than any of them. Possibly more powerful than three of them compibined. Right now Sans did not worry about it in the slightest. He had already warned them before, he will made sure that next time they will arrive here, he will not be as merciful. Perhaps he can even lure their so-called Boss here. 

It's problem for another time. DustDust had some more important deal to attend too. Of course it's about Betty somehow he needs to show her, how wrong her actions, reasoning and anything else are. He thought for a moment, then he knew what to do. Sans will show her just how her trying to make them to not co-exist with humans will only resolt in opposite, which means that she will bring them closer. Betty is still somewhat a child, so it won't be so difficult anyways. If somehow his plan fails, well he will murder her then. Even so he doesn't want to, but for his friends he can make an exception. 

DustDust is walking though city streets with fast pase. He is not hurrying anywhere, just enjoying some relaxation from fighting them. He may not truly need it, but it's still nice for him. Anyways he was about to turn to different direction to come to his living place, when suddenly his phone started ringing. 

'Who is calling me?' DustDust questioned himself, but he left that he will known soon enough. 

DustDust picked it up to talk with his caller. 

DustDust: Hello

Toriel: Hello Sans!

DustDust: Oh hey Toriel what's up? he asked why Toriel wanted to call him

Toriel: Sans I want you to come to my house and quick. It's urgend She hurringly told it to DustDust or as she knew him Sans. 

DustDust: Uh alright . DustDust agreed and hang up his phone. He couldn't help but think that this was weird. However it's what it is. 

His plans changed with that he walked to another distanation. After ten minutes DustDust finally arrived at door frame of Toriel's house. DustDust knocked on it to catch it's owner attention. Surely after couple of moments Toriel opened her door. She looked extremely worried and a bit pale, even so it's should not be noticable. 

Toriel: Sans you arrived it good that you are so fast. She said with quick tone. 

DustDust come in her house. Her interier were the same as always. No kids spotted yet. Thinking about it, DustDust remembered that they are in school as of now. He wondered why Toriel is not in school yet. Perhaps something happened. Whatever it's he can help her, he was sure of that. 

DustDust: So why you called me? Something happened you look really worried. DustDust mentioned her state. Toriel finally calmed down. She fixed her gathe at Sans then she spoke. 

Toriel: I am summoned to school. Apperantly someone hurt Asriel, but Frisk and Chara fought his bully. They ended up in dire situation. They harmed bullies friends. That why I called you. 

DustDust: I see, well what are we waiting for let's go. 

Dustdust was thinking about that situation. He wondered what happened and what lead to such outcome. For now he will patiently wait for an answer. He exited house with Toriel. They did not exchange any words, when they finally approached school.