Surface

DustDust Pov

After we left the underground, for first King and Queen asked Frisk to became our ambassodor. Basically she would be our representive in human govern system and society. We were met with hostality almost instantainously. We managed to show that monsters were not as bad as they seemed. We were not scary we were just like humans even if we looked aside from humans. I knew how horrible humans are actually. When I went to surface to eradicate them I learned a lot of things like humans can misact with some incapable humans or someone different. My acknowledgement were a good thing. 

I have not told it but I have some memoried and skills of ones I killed. No it's not the same with powers. It a bit alike, yet it has it's difference. So if speaking in simple words I took nearly all memories of person when I killed them. Later on I was able to take full on memories and their skills. In other words if someone could do anythign, I would do it as good if not better than them after. Right now I basically possess memories of whole humanity as well as their skills, powers, intelligence and etc. Yeah having this kind of power is good, yet I must be careful to not let myself be corrupted by it. 

Since I knew humans so well I voluntuured as someone who would bring our races closer. Needless to say but my announcement shook nearly everybody that I knew. They never expected this from me. I simply answered that I wanted to help us connect with humans. Besides I said that I was not lazy anymore. For sure I searched internet and places to have more information. Yeah I might be having memories of humanity but still being overprepared is a good thing for me. 

I started to help people that couldn't help themselves. Like eldery people,homeless or extremely sick people. I opened my heath care with my iq and skills, it was a piece of cake. With my efforts I was able to cure even most fatal diseases or traumas, even working out on incurable illnesses. I earned reputation of being brilliant and great in human eyes. I even started youtude channel, there I made humans learn facts about monsters bringing us even closer. Somehow this channel became popular. Overall I am famous in human society, which makes monsters reputaion have a positive karma in humans eyes. 

Frisk also took part with me like creating rights of monsters. Then she was persistant enough to make our rights with humans equal. She also confinced country leaders to allow monster to stay and travel. I helped her with that opening more placed with care of all kinds. After that monsters are allowed to visit any country and even create their citizement of legal rights. Monsters being race is also legal. Moreover Frisk also allowed monsters to have common and later on elite jobs. Some of us became really good in job, Undyne became policeman and she is climbing ranks quickly. Alphys is one of top researchers. I am a business man that has multiple busineses for soil purpose to help people. Somehow I am having astonishing resolts in my silly goals. 

Gaster with his incredible IQ and creativity. He managed to became a revolutioniorist with his inventions all over the world. That only increased our bonds with humans. Also monsters and humans couldn't legally date with each other. But we are getting there at least. 

Overall our freedom is great. Papyrus is a head cheef in restorant. He cooking skills became truly impressive. That was enough to earn him good status among other cheefs, so much so that he was even invinted on their meeting. He even managed to earn first prize with his meals. Sans was happy for him for once his brother's goals were happening. But Sans himself felt as if he didn't deserve happiness he was receiving. Anyone but he they surely do. Perhaps even Frisk deserved it more than he did. 

Sans did not feel gilty for killing everything. Only regret Sans has, is him being forced to kill his own brother. Sans knew that he should be feeling embarrased and even angry at himself. But he felt nothing. So that why he thought a bit darkly for himself. However he quickly realized that it was how LOVE effected his mind so he moved on with previous timelines. They don't exist anymore.