Its natural

Jungkook came up behind Jimin on the dance floor lightly putting his hands on his waist and swaying to the music. Jimin jumped at the touch and when he realised who it was he made to run off but was pulled sharply against a hard chest.
"Now I know why you were a bit off with me, you saw her kiss me and thought I was playing around as I'd kissed you earlier?" He whispered into zjimins ear.
"N-no, I haven't been off with you."
"You lied about being out,"
"I um just felt you must have wasted T-to much time with me,"
"I like spending time with you."
"But your a busy man, you Erm must need to see other people."
"I'm flexible my time is basically my own ."
"Oh...., well I shouldn't become reliant on you you've done so much for me."
"Are you trying to push me away Jimin?" The other said lightly nibbling Jimins ear, unaware of the furious stare coming from his ex across the room.
Jimin let out a sigh of pleasure, then quickly shook it off, looking around for Tae.
"Your soulmate is in the corner smacking lips with a female friend, I doubt he will come back with us tonight."
Jimin looked and saw the other who grabbing the girls hand came over and said he was leaving and he'd pick his car up sometime over the weekend.
Jimin took the chance to pull away and go sit at the table but Jungkook slipped in next to him.
"Jimin there has been such a good response to the mural, so much help promised," Namjoon said happily.
"I'm so pleased, the kids deserve it," Jimin said smiling.
"I watched the interview, you captured Jimin well Jungkook." Hobi said.
"I think he made me look better than I am, I look different to the real me."
"Your wrong Jimin it's an exact copy, bar riding a magical unicorn!" Jin said.
"You don't change moochi,"
"What do you mean?"
"You never see yourself as others do, it's like you have....Jimin blindness!"
Jimin just looked confused at Suga.
"Huh?"
"Your a good looking man, you idiot!"
Jimin went red," thank you for saying it but I have so many flaws!"
He looked around the group for confirmation but they all just looked confused.
"Maybe you could enlighten us?" Jungkook said.
"But it's obvious! My eyes disappear when I smile my mouth is too fat, I'm sh..smaller than you lot, I'm too fat especially my butt, my hands are small and fat......."
Jin burst out laughing," you sound like you look in one of those funny mirrors at a funfair! Your smile is lovely so what if your eyes crinkle up when you do it, your mouth is pouty and full but looks sexy , your petite but in perfect for as for your butt it's curvy not fat and your hands are cute!"
Jimin gave an embarrassed laugh, " well I don't agree but thanks."
The talk continued and Jungkook leaned in to Jimin,
"I think your butt is perfect" he smirked making Jimin look around to make sure no one else had heard.
"Y-you can't say that!" He whispered back
"Oh I can say a lot more than that," the other said squeezing Jimins thigh.
Jimin felt a small thrill run through him and he sucked in his bottom lip.
"You know that makes me want to suck your lip into my mouth?"
Jimins eyes grew round as he faced the other then wished he hadn't as Jungkooks eyes were dark with lust.
"Er it's late I think I should go," Jimin babbled
"We'll come again moochi it's been great to see you,"
"Jin and I are off too, you'll all have to come to ours soon." Namjoon said.
Jungkook stood up," come on then Jimin, bye boys,"
Jimin stared," you don't have to go because I am?"
"Did you forget who drove you here?"
Jimin had so he said his goodbyes and walked out followed by Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. A pair of jealous eyes watched them leave, her mind brewing up trouble.
Jin and Namjoon left in their car while the other two got into Jungkooks. The journey home was quiet and once there Jimin scrambled to get out but Jungkook was at his door before he knew it, so he stepped out,
"Er thanks for taking me, I'll go in now," he rambled nervously.
"But Jimin I want my reward,"
"R-reward?"
"You haven't forgotten have you?"
"Erm,oh...,a k-kiss?"
"For starters," Jungkook said pushing him against the car as he plundered his lips. Jimin felt a rush of pleasure and he leaned into the kiss his small hands reaching up to cling onto Jungkooks shoulders. This made Jungkook grip his waist pulling him closer his hands going to Jimins butt and caressing it.
"Oooh!" Jimin gasped.
Jungkooks eyes were full of lust he tugged Jimin to his house once inside he swung him around for another kiss this time his hands going under his shirt to touch the warm skin beneath. He pulled away from the kiss his forehead touching Jimins," I want you Jimin,"
Jimin looked up shyly biting his bottom lip.
Jungkook groaned pressing his lower half against Jimin to show him how affected he was.
"You know what I mean don't you? I want to fuck you senseless hear you scream my name......, can I?'"
Jimin felt excitement and need build inside.
"I-I've never done it,"
"There's always a first time, can I be your first?"
Taking a deep breath Jimin nodded and was immediately swung into Jungkooks arms and carried to his bedroom.
There Jungkook stood him on his feet and gazed at him while he undressed himself.
Jimin felt like a tightly coiled spring as he stared while Jungkook undressed, showing a perfect muscled chest, toned legs an undeniable bulge in his boxers which when he took them off let his manhood spring free and what a sight that was.
Jimin gulped, he knew the mechanics of gay couples but looking at that he thought there was no way.......
"Oh it will fit baby don't worry"
He walked to Jimin, pulling off his top and kissing along his collarbone which he found was quite sensitive by the erotic little mewl Jimin let out.
He caressed Jimins front rubbing his nipples lightly until they turned into little buds his mouth could suck and lick on.
Jimin sighed at the small torture, his whole body was heating up feeling needy for something.
The next minute Jungkook had taken the rest of Jimins clothes off, Jimin quickly tried to cover himself with his hands.
"Oh no baby, don't hide from me,"
He picked Jimin up laying him in the centre of his bed. He held Jimins hands above his head easily in one of his hands, his eyes perused Jimins naked form,
"Beautiful " he murmured then kissed Jimin deeply.
Jimin realised he was responsive to Jungkooks touch, he couldn't help the little moans that escaped or the way his body pushed against Jungkooks.
"God I want you so bad....." Jungkook said letting go of Jimins hands which then allowed the small male to caress the others body, finding the hard abs, the v line and then," oh fuck Jimin!"
Jungkook moaned out loud as Jimins small hand enclosed his length, feeling the satiny skin covering the hardness. He ran his finger over the slit finding the leaking pre cum.
"Shit..., I'm going to prep you ok Jimin?"
Jimin nodded but wasn't really sure what he meant.
Jungkook reached into a drawer pulling out some lube,
"I have to use this to make it easier, your first time can be painful but I'll try to make it good for you ok?"
Jimin could only nod not sure what would happen. He saw Jungkook coat his fingers but then jungkook leaned over him kissing him into a melting mess.he suddenly felt a finger pushing against his virgin hole it made him unconciously tighten up.
"You gotta relax babe, I'm gonna make you feel so good, your gonna cum all over me while I cum inside your sweet tight hole..."
As he was talking he pushed his finger in slowly pumping it back and forth so Jimin could get used to it.
"That's a good boy, my dick is going to pump like this, it's gonna fill your tight hole and you'll take all of it," a second finger went in causing Jimin to gasp at the sting but then relax as he got used to it, Jungkook scissoring his fingers opening him up.
"I can't wait to fuck you, just a little while longer and you'll be mine ." A third finger went in he hooked his fingers slightly searching and finding that special bunch of nerves that had Jimin moaning out loud,
"Ah K-Kookie what's that!"
"That's your special pleasure point, do you like it?" He said pumping and hitting it every time ,Jimin squirming and moaning as he did so.
"Ah Kookie I want...., I want....., more. Kookie!!"
Jungkook could feel Jimin tightening ," ah baby it's time for something else now."
He lubed his dick up pulling his fingers out and settled himself between Jimins legs, he pushed Jimins legs back exposing his puckered hole ,aligning himself he pushed gently in.
"Ah,Kookie it hurts!"
"I know baby but not for long ok, kiss me, come on "
Jimin tearfully placed his lips on the others soon forgetting the pain and just being aroused by the others mouth. Keeping Jimin engrossed Jungkook pushed in all the way.
"Fuck your tight baby, but look you took me all in what a good boy you are,"
Jimin felt the fullness, he panted wondering what next. He felt Jungkook put his hand between them grasping Jimins dick and rubbing the slit feeling the precum making Jimin thrust slightly into his hand.
Taking his hand of his dick Jungkook pulled back then thrust in slowly , bang on target making Jimin feel a multitude of sensations.
"Ah more," Jimin mumbled
Leaning on his elbows above Jimin he looked down to see the erotic sight beneath him, plump lips reddened by kissing, half closed eyes, sweating hair sticking to him, he pulled back thrusting in harder watching his lover react.
Jimin felt an amazing pressure build,
"More Kookie, faster," he moaned
Jungkook thrust hard and deep feeling his own dick begging for release
"God,you've made me so hard Jimin I want to cum inside you, what do you want Jiminee...."
"I want, I want something inside me wants..., I can feel it building...., oh kookie,,,,"
"Let it go babe..." he thrust quicker and harder suddenly, "koookieeeeee!!ahhhhh!" Jimin felt himself cum, spurts of white shooting onto their bodies in an explosive release. He was panting everywhere sensitive but Jungkook wasn't finished.
"That's it baby all that build up my turn now...," he thrust at speed feeling the tenseness wanting the release feeling Jimins hole pulsate around him from the others release," ah I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!ahhhhh fuuuck!!"
He felt his release felt himself fill Jimins hole up, felt the strength of his orgasm make him light headed, he groaned in satisfaction and pulling out flopped to the side.
They both lay there recovering.
"You ok Jimin?"
"Mmmmhmm!" The other mumbled shyly then worry set in, was he supposed to leave now?say thanks?just get up?
He gasped as he went to sit up, a hand pushed him back." Where do you think your going? I'll clean you up you'll be too sore wait here."
Jungkook went to the bathroom quickly cleaning himself up then came out with a wet flannel cleaning off Jimins chest then his butt, much to Jimins embarrassment.
"Kookie let me...."
"No,don't get embarrassed I've seen every bit of you."
This shut Jimin up and he let Jungkook clean and dry him.
Jungkook pulled the duvet back lifting Jimin up to put him in the bed hearing the slight hiss as Jimins aching lower half reacted to the move .
Jungkook climbed in next to him, turning on his side placing a hand on Jimins chest.
"I didn't know it would be like that "
"Is that good or bad?"
"Oh,Erm once the pain went good, very good," Jimin giggled.
"I'm glad you liked it."
"This is going to sound silly but......., what normally happens after? Am I supposed to stay, go? What's the right thing?"
Jungkook laughed," there is no right or wrong, I must admit I don't usually feel the need to stay but...."
Jimin again tried to sit up but was forcefully pushed down as Jungkook hovered over him," but I want you to stay ok?"
"Ok,"
Jungkook carefully pulled Jimin onto him, the smaller placed his head on Jungkooks chest wrapping an arm across him one leg entwining with one of Jungkooks.
"Let me know when you want me to go," Jimin mumbled tiredly .
In response Jungkook rubbed small circles on Jimins back, the small boy sighing in relief before gradually dropping off to sleep.
"I don't think I ever want you to leave Jimin, "he muttered before he too drifted off.