The school for Evil

"Y/n! Y/n! Come downstairs!" you sighed and went downstairs "Yes mother?" Your mother was a cold hearted woman who disliked you very much, your mother being The evil queen. You went over to your mother who was staring into her mirror "Today is the day I send you to a school for villains." You frowned "We've been over this mother I am not evil."

She turned to you with her eyebrow raised "Y/n, your going to the school for Evil and that is final. You may not be evil now but you will be. I'll make sure of it, The Dean of evil will turn you right. Now go pack your bags." You huffed and went back upstairs to pack your things. You looked over at your cat "I wonder......" You picked her up and placed her into your bag "Im sorry girl. Just until we get there." After you had gotten dressed, guards ran into your room.

"Calm down boys I'm coming." you picked up your bag and left your room, you saw the servants staring at you as you walked passed. Your mother stood by the door "Make me proud, and be evil." You sighed and left the castle. Surprisingly there was no carriage or Guide to the school. So you walked further out onto the path that's when you heard an ear piercing screech. You looked up and saw a bird made of wood swooping towards you "Oh shi-" before you could run away it scooped you up and flew into the sky.

You held onto your bag for dear life "Jesus Christ! Why must this be the form of transport!" The bird flew down causing you to hold your breath and that's when you saw it. The schools on opposite sides, the school for good on one side, the school for Evil on the other. The bird flew over the lake and dropped you, you held the bag into the air as you hit the water, you didn't want your cat to drown.

You climbed out of the water and looked inside your bag, your cat was sleeping peacefully "How did that not wake you." You closed the bag and walked up to the entrance where other kids where walking inside, You followed them.

Inside the castle it was huge, with big black arches and flags hanging down from the walls you went over to a woman who looked as if she ran the place, she had red hair that seemed to poof out and a cane, she wore a suit and her nails where a silver colour "Excuse me, Ma'am. I'm new here and I don't exactly know what I'm doing." The woman turned around and you have to say. She was beautiful.

"Hello." You weren't paying attention to what she was saying "Back up." She nudged you with her cane but You kept staring at her and she huffed, next thing you knew she poked you hard in the gut with her cane. "Ow!" You held your stomach and looked up at her "Pay attention, and what are you staring at." You cough slightly as you stood back up straight "I just thought- evil was supposed to be ugly-" The woman raised an eyebrow "Yes that's true, what about it."

You smiled slightly and held your bag behind your back "You don't look so evil to me." The woman smiled and pushed her hair up slightly, she then held out her hand "Lady Lesso, Dean of this school. Let me guess." You shook her hand and nodded your head "I don't think you'll get it." Lesso then held her chin “Y/n of Foxwood. The wicked queens daughter.” You looked slightly shocked, Lesso then pointed to a bord on the wall and a name glowed. "What's that?" A sheet of paper then appeared in her hand "Wha-" She unfolded the sheet and gave it to you "Your dorm room number and your class schedules." You looked through it.

"Do you know who I share a room with?" Lesso looked over at 3 girls. "You share a room with Hester, Dot and Anadil." You looked over, and they appeared extremely mean.

"Are you sure you're in the right school?" Your head snapped back towards her "Not really but my mother wants me here." Lesso hummed "Well then, find your dorm and get changed before we head over to the ever hall." You nodded and turned away from Lesso and she pushed you away with her cane.

You eventually found your dorm room, Room 66. You rummaged through your things as your cat laid on your bed "Here we are." You put on a dress that was much like your mother's only yours was black. You left your dorm and went back downstairs, all the children where leaving. A girl bounced over to you "You must be the new girl." You looked at her "Im dot." She had a big piece of chocolate in her hands "Im Y/n.." Her eyes grew wide "The wicked queens daughter?!" You nodded and she seemed very excited to have met you.