Home

Everyone went back to the Ever castle, Lesso tried her hardest not to cry Infront of the children. What would they think? Seeing the Dean of Evil crying. She wiped her eyes and held onto the red cloth, the never students went back to the never castle whilst Lesso went to Clarissa's office.

“What are we going to do about Rafal.” Lesso didn't know, “Leonora.” She sighed and sat down “I don't know Clarissa, he wants me to be pure evil.” Dovey made a ‘pfft’ sound with her mouth “You pure evil? After seeing you with Y/n I know there is some good. Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deeeeep down.” Lesso frowned at Clarissa and her chirpy attitude. “How are you not more upset Clarissa, one of your students is dead or missing in the forest!” Dovey sat down in her chair “With the amount of blood on the ground, I'd say she's long gone and the wolves had there way with her.”

“You are no help.” Lesso began to cry once more, it was only Clarissa in there and she'd seen Lesso shed a tear or two before “Alright, Rafal. Next time he shows up we'll just, attack him. Well you and the Nevers can do that, and once he attacks we can defend. We'll just need to be on the look out.” Lesso nodded “I'll go back to my castle, keep watch there.” Clarissa agreed and Lesso made her way back to her castle and as she was walking through her halls she head him.

“Y/n died for a good cause Leonora.” Lesso stoped walking and clenched her fists “And what cause is that.” Rafal walked up behind her “For evil to finally win.” Lesso looked down as Rafal whispered in her ear “Dont you want evil to win?” Lesso turned around and slapped Rafal, she pushed him against the wall and wrapped her hand around his throat.

“I would rather evil lose 1000 times over than not having Y/n with me. And if Evil was to ever win, I'd want her here with me to see it. So get the hell out and go find some other stupid Never to do your work Rafal.” She let him go and he slapped her before disappearing. As much as Lesso wanted to have evil win, she wanted you in her arms way more.

She walked to her bedroom and Angel walked over to her “Hello Angel.” Lesso leaned down and picked your cat up, she shut the door and walked over to her bed. “Shes gone Angel.” your cat meowed, without you, your cat would be the only thing making Lesso smile for weeks. And weeks did pass. Every day Lesso grew colder and colder towards everyone, she then eventually stopped talking to Dovey and the school master. She only spoke when she had to teach her lessons then she'd disappear into her office.

But no matter what Angel was with her, she began sending children to the Doom room for small things that'd annoy her. For example, Hort was doodling on paper and Lesso got annoyed with the sound of the scratching pencil, so she sent him to the Doom room. Dot was chewing loudly so she went, Ravan was tapping his fingers so he went.

The nastier Lesso got the nastier the students got. During assembly's Lesso didn't stand next to Dovey she sat in her chair twisting her cane in her hands. It'd been 5 weeks since you died and the students where getting tired.

“Honestly, ever since Y/n died she's been a crazy old bat.” Hester practically spat the words out and Dot wiped her cheeks “Say it don't spray it hester.” Everyone began to chat whilst they waited for Lesso's lesson to start. “I don't think we should be talking bad about Lady Lesso, after all she was the closest to Y/n.” Hester looked at Hort with an unimpressed face “Really. You gonna pull that love shit now, here?” Hort nodded.

But all the chatter soon stopped when the banging of Lesso's cane was down the hall. Everyone sat quietly as she came in, looking worse than usual “Today we will be improving your unique talents.” Hester immediately knew this would be a bad lesson, since it was the first lesson Lesso had taught you.

Lesso started with Hort and his werewolf abilities, which weren't actually getting any better. One stray hair every time. Then she moved on to Dot, still turning her desk into chocolate but only Dot had started to make it poisones, Lesso had discovered this after feeding some chocolate to a bird and it died. She then went to say your name but stopped herself, one of the students made the awful mistake of chuckling slightly. So she sent them to the Doom room.