Nevers, Evers and Readers

“I don't think they do have to wear one, they don't have any hair.” You wanted to agree with her but you'd make a good argument “But it's against the rules, you know health violations.” Leonora woke up and turned to look at you both “You two are still talking about this?” You nodded whilst Clarissa attempted to add two and two together. “But they don't have any hair!?” you laughed “But it's also against the rules!?” Leonora got up and went into he bathroom, “Y/n get changed! You have kids to teach.” You got up and went into the bathroom as well, Leonora was somehow already dressed.

“What black magic is this bullsh-” you heard Clarissa from the other room “Dont you dare finish that scenetence Y/n Mills!” You shut your mouth, if there was anything in this world that scared you more than spiders it was Clarissa when she's mad. It's always the nice ones that get you. Leonora snapped a dress into her hands and gave it too you “Put it on.” You frowned and looked at the dress first, last time Leonora picked an outfit for you it ended with you having sore legs in the morning. “No.” You put the dress down and snapped a different one into your hands.

Leonora did her ever so famous eye roll and you put on a more suitable grey dress “You look like a victorian teacher.” You smiled “It's better than dressing like a slut.” Leonora frowned and you both left the bathroom, Clarissa was dressed in her signature golden colours. You all left Clarissa's room and you finally understood what it was like to be smothered with love. Clarissa and Leonora gave each other a kiss goodbye but Clarissa kissed all over your face making you laugh and Leonora held your hand “Bye C! See you at Lunch!” Clarissa walked away and gave you a thumbs up.

Once you arrived in your new class, you got to teach the new reader, “Good morning everyone, today we will be working on your skills in battle.” Sophie was doodling in her book, “Sophie, what do you think the best strategy would be when fighting good?” Sophie looked up and shrugged, she's the girl who believed she was in the wrong school. Great. Then another one of your students put their hand up “Yes Mal?”

“The best strategy would be to target something they love.” You nodded, it felt strange teaching a room of future villains how to defeat future heros when you where good yourself. “That is one of the best ways, but tell me if the hero was to give up their life for the one they love. What could be wrong with that?” Sophie now put her hand up, obviously knowing the answer “Yes Sophie?” She had this bright excited look on her face “True loves kiss would be the problem!”

You nodded, “I hear your very experienced with true loves kiss Ms Mills.” You looked over at Hester, oh this little bitch. “I am very experienced with True loves kiss, yes.” Hester rolled her eyes and kept carving things into her desk “Got two girlfriends I hear.” You looked over at Hort “You would be correct hort, now maybe we continue with the lesson instead of talking about my love life.” Hester scoffed and Hort just nodded. He was an idiot but at least he was sweet, Hester was just a stupid ass.

You continued with the Lesson and how the students would fight in a battle, and the answers you where getting. No wonder they kept loosing against the good, “Alright, all of you come with me to the school gardens, we are going to do this right.” You got up from your desk and led the children to the school gardens that was shared between both good and evil. The princes where working on their archery skills but you just walked passed them, you very much disliked the princes.

“Now, hort and Hester you two up first. No weapons or magic just your fists please, I don't need a dead student on my hands.” Hester smirked at Hort and cracked her knuckles. Poor boy didn't deserve this, Hester threw a punch and thonk Hort was down. You sighed “We have a lot of work to do.” and after genuinely ages of talking, giving advice and many students left with hurting hands and bleeding noses. You felt like one of them was ready, that being, Mal.