The school for Good

“I thought you didn't care about your students?” Lesso frowned as she got out some cloth from her drawers. “Well you beat a Prince today, that's rather.... Important. It's the first thing Evil has ever won in over 200 years.” You tilted your head and Lesso sat down Infront of you “So Y/n, how old are you?” Lesso carefully washed away the blood on your face “Im 19..” Lesso's eyes widened “You're an adult!? My god your mother waited a long time to send you here. Why is that?”

You felt your face turn red, redder than the blood was already making it “My mother wanted me to come here, with the ability to actually uhm....make love to a prince.” You heard Lesso laugh and you wanted to hide away but the injury made it impossible, Lesso held her stomach and wiped a tear from her eye “She does know Nevers don't 'make love' to princes that's ridiculous! Aha!” Lesso continued to clean your face “So you got your eyes on any of the princes?”

You gagged “Ew! God no!” Lesso had a blank expression on her face “Why 'ew'?” You pierced your lips together not wanting to answer “Come on Y/n answer me, Woman to Woman.” That sentence just made it even worse “I don't like guys. In that way, I prefer girls, older women and things like that.” Lesso accidentally rubbed against the actual cut and hissed. “Ow!” Lesso huffed and grabbed your chin pulling you closer “For an adult you know how to act like a baby!”

“Oh shut up!” Lesso began to clean the actual cut and tears weld up in your eyes “That hurts.” Lesso looked at you with an unimpressed face “No shit Sherlock, it's going to hurt.” She held your face tighter as you squirmed around. “I am trying to be nice here so how about you stay still and stop squirming!” You looked at Lesso with a shocked expression “You, nice? I'm sorry, the Dean of Evil being nice!?” Lesso swiped against the cut hard on purpose this time “Does that feel better? A more evil touch than a nicer one?” You shook your head as tears rolled down your cheeks. “Exactly, so shut your mouth and stay still.”

Lesso finished wiping the cut and she dabbed away your tears “Feel better?” You nodded, that's when you heard a meow coming from the door “What's a cat doing in this school?” You jumped off Lesso's bed and opened the door and in walked in was your cat. You picked her up and hugged her “Hello girl.” She meowed again and Lesso walked over “You know for a never girl you do seem an awful lot like an Ever.” Your cat meowed at Lesso and she gave a disgusted look.

“What's it's name?” You raised an eyebrow at Lesso “Well first She's a she, not an it. And her name is Angel.” Lesso folded her arms “Angel because she's a white cat, how original.” You frowned and pet Angel. “If one of the students end up eating her do not blame me, now come on. It's getting late.” Lesso walked out of the room and you followed behind. “So tell me Y/n why don't you go to the school for good if you're so perfect.” You looked down slightly “You saw me cut Tedros back today, you know I'm not perfect. No one is really, I suppose that's why true love is so important because the two people are able to love each other and their flaws.” Lesso wanted to gag at the mention of true love but she didn't.

She almost smiled slightly, but she stopped herself from doing that also. “Here is your Dorm. Goodnight Y/n.” You smiled at Lesso “Goodnight Lady Lesso, I hope you sleep well!” You opened your dorm room and went inside. Lesso gave a sigh of relief, feeling all sorts of feelings she hadn't felt before, and on the other side of the door you held onto Angel tightly wanting to squeal, you'd developed a ridiculously big crush on your Dean and it already drove you mad.

You quietly got ready for bed as Hester's snores echoed through the room. Once you where in bed Angel curled up next to you, that's when you slipped into a deep sleep.

That is until the morning..

WAKE UP DESPICABLES!!” You sat up and yawned, Angel was still curled into you. “I'll take you with me today.” Hester wasn't getting up anytime soon and Anadil was still asleep. It was just you and Dot awake. You let Dot sort herself out in the mirror first as you got changed into a black dress with a dark purple corset and black heels. After Dot was done with the mirror you went over a frowned at the mark on your face. You pinned your hair up and didn't bother with make up.