Rafal and Sophie Sitting in a Tree

Oh for fucks sakes. You don't get a break, once you woke up you where in a completely different room. You heard someone narrating “And as Y/n, awoke she came face to face with her kidnapper.” You went to rub your eyes, but your hands had been tied down by a rope “Of for the love of-” You looked forward and saw a Pen writing by itself but then you saw the school master “Uhm, weird narrator, this is the school master not a kidnapper. Might wanna change that.”

The pen continued to write “Y/n looked at the school master, confused as to why he stood before her instead of her kidnapper, she began to ask questions to whom she thought was the school master, but how sadly mistaken she was when she soon came to realize who actually stood before her.” You raised an eyebrow confused as to why the pen was speaking, but also it's pure gibberish.

“What's it talking about? And why am I tied up?” The school master walked forward, it looked as though his face was melting off. You shivered at the sight until, he stood before you. Rafal.

“Oh you've got to be kidding me. Really!?” You looked towards the pen “Do I not get a break, stupid ass pen!” The pen just kept scribbling onto the book page “Well, this pen is actually called the storian.” You frowned at Rafal “Oh fucking Boo-Hoo I called the pen a pen get over it you overgrown baby.” Rafal growled at you and stepped closer. “Personal space please sir.” He didn't budge.

“What are you going to do? Kill me again? Try harder next time buddy, I'm still right as rain.” Rafal tiled his head at you and smiled “Dont actually kill me again, hurt the first time. And kissing you SUCKED how did I not notice you weren't Leonora she had more skill.” Rafal grabbed your hair and pulled on it, making you look up at him, “Kinky.”

He rolled his eyes “How are you making jokes at a time like this?” You smiled “I've come to realize that I wanna die being funny.” Rafal frowned, he wasn't very amused but it wasn't like you cared. “Gonna tell me your evil plan before stabbing me in the back?” Yes. That was his plan.

“Go for it.” He let go of your hair and straightened his jacket, “Well, my plan is to lure Dovey here with your absence and kill her. Competition is easier when the powerful ones are taken out faster.” You laughed “Dude- you've gone about this SO wrong it's hilarious!” He groaned and tightened the ropes on your hands making you wince.

“Look- I just got into an disagreement with Leonora, so 9 times out of 10 they'll think I'm cooling off somewhere and haven't been immediately kidnapped. But it does seem to happen quite a bit.” Rafal couldn't be bothered to listen to your yapping so he made a piece of cloth appear in your mouth to muffle your words. You gave him an unimpressed look as he paced around the tower.

Dovey walked around the kitchen hall looking for you, or Leonora. But she couldn't find any of you, that's when she bumped into Agatha “Oh Agatha! Have you seen Ms Mills or Lady Lesso anywhere?” Agatha had an unimpressed look on her face “I'm trying to find Sophie, some dude named Rafal keeps visiting her.” Clarissa's heart dropped “What did you just say?” Agatha looked confused “Sophie keeps seeing Rafal and I saw him Again.” Clarissa threw her hands up. “Again!? You've seen him....here?” Agatha nodded “Yeah, Lady Lesso new. Hasn't she told you?”

Clarissa huffed “Lesso. Alright Agatha you come with me we are settling this.”
A few minutes later, Agatha, Clarissa and 
Professor Anemone stood Infront of Leonora. “You saw, the most evil man in the world, again! And didn't tell anyone!” Leonora crossed her legs, one over the other as she sat down and gave them all an unimpressed look.

“I'm the Dean of the school for evil. Does that suggest anything to you?” Leonora winked at Clarissa but Clarissa could only huff “It suggests no one actually knows what there doing.” Anemone looked over at Agatha “Be quiet, reader!” Agatha frowned at Anemone “Or what you'll fail me for frowning!?” Leonora rolled her eyes, Clarissa began to speak “What do you think Rafal will actually do?” Leonora got up and yelled “For evil to finally win! That's what.” Leonora readjusted her jacked before Anemone spoke up.