Mother Knows Best

That morning after the Ever ball, all the students went home for the holidays. You obviously stayed behind sleeping curled up in Leonora's bed, whilst she was writing a letter to your mother about your stay due to a new job at the school. Leonora had a whole list of things to do with you whilst the others where away.

Leonora walked over to you and shook your shoulder “Get up, rise and shine.” You groaned and hit her arm away “Shush I deserve this sleep.” Leona then pulled the covers off of you “Oh my god you are evil.” Leonora smiled “Thank you now get up.” You sighed and got up.

You looked in the mirror and groaned “Did you really have to do THAT many.” Leonora nodded and kissed you on the cheek. You got up and looked through your draw “I'll have the guards bring in the rest of your belongings whilst we're out.” You pulled out a white shirt, green skirt and a brown corset “Where are we going?” Leonora got her clothes out of her closet “We are going to go pick up Dovey, and we are going for a walk in the blue forest.”

“The walk of sudden death got it.” Leonora began to get changed and you did the same “Well I need a scarf.” Leonora shrugged and got out a scarf for you “Here.” She wrapped it around your neck and it covered most of the marks “Thanks.” She kissed you on the Head and went into the bathroom.

Once you met up with Clarissa on the bridge she wasn't wearing a dress “Wow, never thought I'd live to see this day.” Dovey spun in her outfit, she wore brown trousers with a golden shirt. Leonora was even shocked to see Clarissa in a dress. “Dont be so shocked I can loosen up too!” You made a snorting sound “Yeah sure.”

“Anyway, let's go ladies!” Leonora then took you both into the blue forest “If I die AGAIN. I'm going to be pissed.” Clarissa tapped you on the back of the head “Do not swear, you may be teaching at the school for Evil but you are still an ever.” You frowned and kept following Leonora “Why are we even out here Lessy?” She shrugged “Bored, and besides it's for fun so you aren't sleeping all day.” You flicked her shoulder “You are pure evil, you know that right.” She nodded and kept walking.

Clarissa heard something in the bushes and jumped “What is that.” You looked at the bush “Hopefully a rabbit.” Clarissa hid behind you and you hid behind Leonora “Oh so you want me to die first, thanks ladies.” You shook your head as the three of you slowly backed away from the bush. Soon enough you came to a clearing “Can we rest now Lessy.” She nodded and Clarissa fell on the ground in a starfish shape.

You looked further out into the clearing and saw a white cat “Angel?” You walked over and saw her blue collar “Angel! Come here girl!” Leonora then looked over as a bird dived down and snatched Angel up. A gasp left your mouth “Oh my go-” your finger began to glow and you thought about Angel “Cmon. Angel.” and a few seconds later she was in your hands “YES!” your first time using your finger glow was a success.

“Well done Y/n! You used your finger glow! And it was a success!” Clarissa congratulated you and obviously was really happy, Leonora just gave you a kiss and pet Angel on the head. That's when you heard the clicking of hooves “Is there a path near here?” Leonora nodded and led both you and Clarissa to the path, and that's when you saw it. Your mother's carriage. “She must've gotten the letter.” Clarissa gave Leonora a worried look.

Whilst you quickly got up, handed Angel to Clarissa and began to run back to the castle. You made sure to mind the biting flowers and rustling bushes, as you ran you looked at your hands. Attempting another magical experience, feather began to grow on your skin. You jumped into the air and became a robin, you flew into the sky and saw the two castles.

You flew as quick as you could to the balcony of your shared room at the top of the never castle. You spun around and became human once more “Jesus christ.” You brushed yourself off and ran inside, “Outfit, make-up. Outfit, make-up.” You sat down Infront of the mirror and began to cover up your scar, Leonora soon came in with Clarissa “Y/n, what are you doing?”