chapter 1: welcome to the club

Zuìda made it to his new school. He gets settled in to his room and sees what clubs he should sign up for.

Zuìda: maybe I should sign up for band.

Tamura: how about you join the photography club instead newbie.

Zuìda: sure I guess I mean I can't really see myself being in band.

Tamura: well see you in photography club room

class ends and Zuìda heads over to the room.

Zuìda: umm is this the photography club.

Akemi: Yes I was expecting you tamura told me about you. Oh guy we have a new member.

Zuìda: uhhh ummm and that's my cue to leave byee!

Akemi: please join.

Zuìda: fine I guess.

Akemi: okay let me introduce the members of the club. First person is me i'm third year, president of the photography club if you need anything ask me. Next person is my super awesome boyfriend Itome

Itome: hey

Zuìda: wait you have a- nevermind I could see that coming.

Akemi: anyway next member is Shikatani, He has an obsessive compulsive disorder so sometimes he looks mad, but when sex is involved he's very cooperative.

Zuìda: hey shikatani

Shikatani: hey

Zuìda: okay

Akemi: and next person is Yuri second year and vice president of the photography club, He isn't very smart so you got to use less words with him, fun fact he give the BEST blow job.

Zuìda: um okay. hi

He just wave at zuìda and goes back to his phone.

Tamura: and you already know me.

Zuìda: huh?

Tamura: I.. I told you about the club!

Zuìda: oh hi so what do we do in this club.

Akemi: will someone do the favor of telling zuìda what the club mostly does.

Shikatani: can I do it

Akemi: sure

Shikatani: all we do is... Sex

Zuìda: oh thank god, I thought you were going to say y'all pick your scabs.

Akemi: wait wha

Zuìda: long story

Akemi: I just have to ask you are you a virgin?

Zuìda: yea

Akemi: oh well on your free time make sure you find somebody in the school and have sex with them then come back here and tell us, if not we'll have to make you a non-virgin our selves.

Zuìda: okay that's easy but what do you mean "we'll make you a non-virgin our selves."

Akemi: don't worry about it just make sure you have sex with somebody by the end of the month.

Zuìda: okay bye see you later.

Akemi: bye