chapter 9: goodbye

Faith's pov

I woke up in Zuìda's bed. I slept in his bed because he spent the whole night in his boyfriend's room. I just sat on the floor, I grabbed my bag and took out some yaoi manga, the name was The Titan's bride. I just read it until i heard a knock at the door, i got up from the floor and opened the door to see shikatani. "oh it's you" he said in a cold tone, "what the fuck do you want i was in the middle of reading" i said to him, "is Zuida here?" he asked, "no, he's in his boyfriend's room" i said. "Oh okay, I need to ask you a question, why did you lie about your gender?" shikatani asked. "cause of your school's shitty rules." when i said that his eyes widened, "WAIT! you're not even supposed to be here!?" he started running .

'wait is he about to go snitch on me?!'

I ran out of the room and ran after him. "shikatani what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled, people could probably hear me. He just glanced at me, I was much faster than him so I grabbed him, and dragged him back to the room. I pushed him onto the bed "so what are you gonna do? rape me? Sorry I'm not into girls, so you won't really get anything going." He said, "What?! I'm not gonna rape you, plus I hate that type of shit." I told him. "Wait there I'll see if I can get zuìda outta his boyfriend's room."

Zuìda's pov

I woke up in Tamura's bed, I sat up to see Tamura puting on his clothes quickly, "why are you in hurry?" I said to him, "I gotta go to class I put your stuff on the table, "*sigh* Tamura it's a weekend." I told him, "oh" he said. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor and took off his pants and almost fell on the floor, "you didn't see that" he said looking flustered, I just giggled at him. he got on top of him just when he was about to kiss me, my phone started to ring. "Wait Tamura I gotta get this" I told him, he got off of me and I grabbed my phone, I answered it, "hey Faith" I said, "hey, one of your perverted little friends were trying to snitch on me." She told me, "which one is it?" I asked, "Sh-shi Ugh! Dude how the fuck do you say His name. It's the one with purple hair." She told me, "oh shikatani?" "Yea him" "let me talk to him." I hear the phone getting passed around and then I hear shikatani voice, "hello?" "Shikatani what are you doing?"

"Nothing but zuìda I think your friend is trying to rape me!" "I don't rape people!" I hear from the background, "Will you two stop fighting just stay there, I'm coming." I hang up the phone and get out of Tamura's bed and put my clothes on, "here are you going." I hear him says as he puts his arms around me, "Tamura we already done it plenty last ni-" "but we only did three rounds." I just roll my eyes at his comment, "Well my friend is in a tight spot so if you could release me that would be a pleasure." He takes his arms off of me and I start walking to the door "*Sigh* fine...maybe after you're done with him could we maybe do it?" "It's a her, and yea maybe if you're not to busy fucking someone then yea." I walk out of his room closing the door behind me. I started walking to my room and I opened the door to see shikatani and Faith sitting on my bed. "Okay since he's here now, why did you guys lie about her gender?" Shikatani say to me, "Because She's my friend and I really wanted to see her but since this an all boy school we had to lie about it to the headmaster." I closed the door so some random person wouldn't be listening to our conversation, "okay, that's all i wanted to know, i was just making sure you guys weren't doing anything illegal." Shikatani got up from my bed and walked to the door, "dude just cause I'm black doesn't mean I would do something illegal."

Ugh she'll find anything racist, "oh I'm not trying to be racist, please think better of me next time, I would never want to say or do anything that would offend you. Yelp bye see you around." "Shikatani today is her last day here she's going back to america." "Oh well bye!" He walks out and I close the door.  She grabbed her bag and left the room but I hugged her goodbye and said "have fun in that state of guns, and rednecks." She laughed at my comment and left. I sat on my bed and fell asleep.