chapter 6: No nut November

This chapter is Fujisaki's pov and Yuri's pov. If I don't use proper grammar when it's Yuri's pov it's because Yuri can't speak right that was mentioned in the first chapter.

Fujisaki's pov

Ugh fuck that hurts, I don't know why I do this to myself, I was cutting my arm with a knife I put the knife in my drawer and i left my room. I knocked on Yuri's door the door didn't open, i thinking about going in his room so I tried to opened the door it didn't open, I remembered he gave me a key so I grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked it then opened it, it was empty, I walked in and opened a bunch of drawers I found something good Yuri's underwear I wanted to take it but the last time I took something that was Yuri's I got caught. "Fujisaki?" When I heard that I got sacred and fell on the floor. I looked up and saw Yuri, I got on my feet and run he said wait I didn't stop and I ran outside I was out of breath and I was very sweaty. i saw Toono he walked up to me and asked me why was I sweating, I told him that I was running from Yuri.

Yuri's pov

I don't know why Fujisaki ran away from me. I shrug it off and close all drawers I got my headphones and phone. I headed out the room I went to find Tooru I went to the cafeteria he not there, I go to the club room he not there, I go to his dorm room he not there, I went out side and find Toono and Tooru talking. I went to them and when Tooru saw me started freaking out and tried to run away but toono grab his shirt. I ask why he in my room he said "I uhh I was uhh I.... I was going to steal underwear." I don't know why he didn't ask me to have sex I tell him "why you no ask to have sex!" He said "it's no nut November." I said fuck that and grabbed him and went to my room. I placed him on my bed and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick then started sucking his penis. "YURI-KUN STOP even though that feels good STOP!" I just kept sucking.

Fujisaki's pov

'Why wouldn't he stop.'I thought to myself. I shouldn't have taken that bet but if I did ugh I was about to cum so I just pushed his head away and put my dick in my underwear and zipped my pants up and left and went to my room, I locked the door "Fujisaki open the door, what's wrong?" I could hear Yuri from the outside of my room banging on the door a few minutes later the banging stopped. I went and sat in my chair thinking about that bet over and over for hours and hours.

This memory will be read in Narrator's Pov

A few days ago Fujisaki was walking down the hallway then a boy walked up to him.

Some boy: hey your Fujisaki right

Fujisaki: yes

Some boy: okay good what month is it.

Fujisaki: november

Some boy: it's no nut November and I was wondering if you would want participate in it.

Fujisaki: sure I guess

Some boy: okay if i cum it's whatever you want and if you cum i'll beat up Yuri.

Fujisaki: What no way

Some boy: okay then I'll just beat him up now.

Fujisaki: no wait, I'll accept it just don't hurt Yuri.

Some boy: okay then I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Fujisaki: okay

Fujisaki's pov

I need to tell Yuri about it and I also I need to say sorry. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:53pm hopefully he is still awake, I launched out of my chair and opened my door and walked to his room.

Yuri's pov

I just lay in bed listening to "Crimson Wave" at full volume. I hear knock on my door, I took off my headphones and got up and opened it, it was Fujisaki he looked right to left then said "Yuri I'm sorry for running away from you." I accept his apology and start feel sexual. I pull him in to my room then lock door. I ask him if he want to have sex he said "Yuri I would love to, but I-." I pulled him into my dorm and we start doing it.