chapter 2: what did he mean

This chapter is zuìda's pov

I didn't know what keiichi ment when he said "we'll make you a non-virgin our selves." I laid there in my bed wondering what that ment. Someone knocked on my door I opened the door and it was some boy he told me that his name was Yaguchi and that he was my neighbor. He walked away then I decided to search for someone to have sex with when I was searching I saw Tamura. I walked up to him and asked him a question if I am allowed to lose my virginity to anyone apart of the club he said " yea you can it doesn't really matter." And then I thought who in the club would I have sex with that Yuri guy is good at blow jobs but he's kinda wild and searching but he came along with me.

He kept on telling me who has a sex disease and who had a small dick or who was bad at sex it seemed like he had sex with everyone he probably even had sex with the teachers too. I couldn't find anyone so I just went back to my room and fell asleep to search in the morning or the afternoon. Well it's time to search while I was searching people kept on trying to ask me about having sex with them this one guy told me to have sex with him so I said yes we found the nearest empty room.

He told me to start sucking his dick I started doing that he took out his phone I told him what was he doing and he said "nothing just start sucking." I asked him again he told me " SHUT UP AND KEEP SUCKING!" I stood up and took his phone and saw that he was recording. I stopped the recording and deleted the video and gave him his phone and left the room. I can't believe he was recording me like that I went to class then to my room I looked at my calendar it read: October 28th.

I needed to find someone I went to the club to ask the keiichi a question. Then I opened the door I saw all of them naked I asked keiichi are people allowed to record us doing something lewd he said "oh you must of encountered him he likes to record sex then masturbate to it later I don't really like him." I guess he was a rival to the club. I needed to find someone by the end of the month if I don't well I don't really know I asked keiichi about what he said about it and he said "I should have been more specific well what I meant was we'll have a gang bang. Well that's just what Tamura calls it. "

Narrator's Pov

Zuìda: wait an gang bang is a legal.

Keiichi: well here its not, so make sure you have sex with someone

Toono: hey

Tamura: hey Toono

Toono: who's this?

Keiichi: Zuìda our new member he's still a virgin.

Toono: Zuìda you got to leave these people are crazy.

Tamura: oh shut up prude! Zuìda is so much better than you at least he's down to have sex with a man.

Toono: I'm leaving (I want to go back to my old school.)