chapter 5: Sex Buddies

This story is Toono's pov and Kashima's Pov.

Toono's pov

I woke up and got ready I left my dorm room and went to go see Kashima. We went to go eat something, we went outside and started talking "Toono are you friends with zuìda?" He told me, I told him I wasn't friends with zuìda we continued talking about our favorite horror movies and stuff like that. But when we were talking he started getting closer to me and tried to kiss me  I asked him what he was doing he pointed at tamura and we kissed. We had to pretend to be dating so we don't get our asshole stretched by the club members. They been keeping a close eye on us seeing when we'll slip up I was getting tried of this, on one hand I don't want to get gang banged on the other hand I don't want to have sex with a man. Keiichi walked up to us and  asked us if we had sex yet Kashima said no "Come on, you two still haven't had sex yet it's so easy most straight drunk men do it on accident." He told us. I knew we just had to tell them so I grabbed kashima hand and we went to the club room to tell them we're not dating. When we got there I told them we weren't dating they got up and got closer to us. I told them that i'll have sex with kashima he agreed and we left and went to he's room. I asked him if he wanted to be a bottom or top he said top. We got undress and started fucking when he entered my hole it had hurt a few minutes "did I hurt you?" He asked me I told him no and that it was my first time doing this. He started moving and felt good. Anyway we finished and got cleaned up.

Kashima's pov

I can't believe I had sex with my friend. Well I guess it was necessary, we got dressed and went to go tell them about it. "Hey prude number 1 and prude number 2." I don't know why Tamura keeps calling us prudes. We told them about us having sex together and we told them in great detail. Well I'm glad me and Toono are save I really just wanted to get this gang bang thing out of the way of having a normal day at school. And I'm glad that our first time wasn't getting gang banged by a bunch of sex addicted boys. At this point in time I just wanted to quit the club and never have anything to do with them.