Chapter 7: Threesome?

Athor's note: this chapter is tamura, zuìda and keiichi's pov

Tamura's pov

Ugh I haven't been able to have sex cause of something called "No Nut November" and everyone is doing it. Maybe zuìda isn't doing it he's not the type of person to really do challenges or stuff like that. I grabbed my phone and texted zuìda

Tamura: zuìda are you
doing no nut november.

Zuìda: no why?

Tamura: cause everyone
is doing it.

Zuìda: so

Tamura: so I can't have
sex.

Zuìda: and?

Tamura: and, I was
wondering if we could
have sex again.

Zuìda: fine, where do
you wanna do it?

Tamura: in the club room

Zuìda: now?

Tamura: yes now

I got out of bed and put my shoes on then opened the door and headed straight to the club room. When I got there I found keiichi there on the couch chillen "hey Tamura." Keiichi said to me, I told him to get out cause me and zuìda were going to fuck in here he. He got out of the room, finally zuìda showed up. We both took off our pants and underwear.

We sat down on the couch, he faced his ass to me I grabbed some lube. I asked zuìda oh many fingers can he fit in he said two. I put some of the lube on two of my fingers and shoved them up zuìda's ass I heard him gasp a little. I took my fingers in and out and zuìda kept moaning.

I stopped and instead my dick. He gave me the signal to move. We finished 34 mins later and leave the club room.

Zuìda's

I walked out and went outside "Hey Zuìda." I turned around and it was keiichi.
"could you come with me for something." I just said sure and followed him. When we finally got there it turned out to his dorm room. "Zuìda c..c can we have sex." I said yes and got on my knees and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock I licked the slit of it. I started licking and rubbing I stopped for a moment "keep licking I'm not there yet." Keiichi said to me. I kept licking, I could feel it getting harder and harder every time I licked and rubbed. It took a while but he finally came it was a big load but I tried to swallow some of it. I stood up then  pulled down my we got on to the bed and bend over I shook my ass a little to tell him that I was ready for him "zuìda slow down I have to get the lube first." He said I waited for a minute "zuìda I'm gonna put my 2 fingers in." I could them they were wet I guess that was the lube.

Keiichi's pov

I put my fingers deeper into zuìda's ass till I hit his sweet spot "AHHHHHHHHH~" zuìda moaned. I flicked his g spot some more  "AHHHH~ AHHH fuck~" he moaned loudly. I flicked it really fast "AH~ AH~ AH~ AHHHHHH~ more more I'm so close~" I took my fingers out and inserted my cock I heard zuìda gasp I asked if he was okay "yea I'm fine it's just I never had something so big inside me~" I was about to move when the door opened, it was Tamura "hey is there any chance I could join you two." I said asked zuìda if he could take both of us, he said "yea I can handle both of you." Tamura  walked in and closed the door behind him he took off his pants and got in front of zuìda. I went in and out of zuìda, I could hear muffled moans from him. I trusted my hips while zuìda was sucking off Tamura. I went a faster "Ugh fuck, i'm gonna cum." Tamura said.

Zuìda's pov

I was about to cum. It took a while but Tamura finally cummed in my mouth it was a little warm. Tamura & Me put our clothes on and left.