chapter 4: suck me off bro

author's note: If you don't know what Zuìda means it means max in English so if you don't know how to say his name you can call him max oh and also this is keiichi's pov and itome's pov

I woke up I checked my phone and saw that it was November the 1st. Zuìda time was up. I got ready and went to the club room and called Zuìda to the club room to see if he had sex yet. when he got to the room I asked him if he had sex. "Yeah it was a piece of cake." He said. I didn't believe him a first so I asked him who he had sex with he said Tamura. I asked Tamura if that was true he said yea. Zuìda was luck I was saving my cock for him.

He said "Is that all you wanted from me." I told him yea and It was the only chance I had so I asked him if he could come back to the club room at 4:29 pm he accepted to come to the club room. He left and I asked Tamura if him and zuìda we're dating he said that he didn't know then I asked him how good does he suck he told me "when he sucked my dick it seemed like he did it before which makes me wonder." He said he had to go cause someone needed him for something. I asked him if his asshole was tight he said no and looked at his phone and ran out of the room.

I just sat there thinking about the newbie "thinking about something babe." I looked to my left and saw itome I told him no "okay well cheer up mkay." He kissed me on the forehead. I left the club room and went to my room. I looked at my phone ugh when is it going to be four twenty nine. I wonder what I should do I the meantime. I went to class and then I went to the club room to do club actives, I wanted to ask my boyfriend something. I found outside so I asked him if it was okay if I had sex with zuìda he said "of course it's okay you know I don't really care y'all just fuck for fun not because y'all are in love." So i looked at what time it is, it was 4:00 so I started making my way to the club room. It was empty so I sat on the couch waiting for zuìda to show up.

Itmoe's pov

Keiichi had asked me if it was okay to have sex with zuìda, said yes in a clam voice trying to not show anger, I knew something was up cause he never asks me if "it's okay to fuck him." He usually just fucks him. So I ran to the club room I saw zuìda walking up to the room so I just walked by the room then waited in the nearest bathroom then went to the door and slid open just to find them talking on the couch. "Is there something you need?" I said no and left. ugh i'm so stupid why would I just walk in expecting their doing something when come to find out their just talking.

Keiichi's pov

I was ready to just fuck zuìda but I needed to take it slow so I just talked to him for a while then I told him zuìda the reason I called you here is cause I wanted you to give me a blow job he told me "sure I'll suck your cock." He got off the couch and sat in front of me, then unzipped my jeans and then took my dick out of my underwear. I told him sorry if it's to big for yo- just as I said that he put my dick in his mouth and started sucking it felt so good, I asked him if he could drink all my cum he said that he will and continued to suck. "OW FUCK!" What happened I asked him "I cut my lip on your zipper we can do this another time I'm going to go back to my room and find some tissues." He got up and ran, just sat there I put my dick back in to my underwear and zipped up my jeans and laid down on the couch I started feeling drowsy and fell asleep.