chapter 3: I love him

This chapter is tamura's pov

I saw him again zuìda he spotted me and said hey to me I told him has he found someone to have sex with he said "no, not yet." I told him about Yaguchi I told hin that he's on soccer field since he was new to the school. I told him to follow me to the soccer field. They we're done with a game and Yaguchi sitting on the benches talking to his friends. We walked over to him I told "zuìda is a virgin and he needs to not be one I was hoping that you could have sex with him, he really doesn't want get gang bang." I cared about zuìda I don't know why but all of a sudden I started caring about the dude. Yaguchi said yes and they both walked away talking. I just stood there then I started walking to them and they barely payed attention to me I felt a little jealous and walked away and went to the club room.

I sat on the couch itome and keiichi sat next to me and asked what's wrong I told them that I'm a little jealous of zuìda and Yaguchi. "oooh someone's in love!" They both said to me. I'm not in love with zuìda I guess.... I think.... oh no. I left the room and went to see if zuìda was in Yaguchi's room. The door was unlocked I walked in on zuìda with his shirt off and on top of Yaguchi, Yaguchi told me to "GET OUT!" I never heard him talk like that.

Zuìda told me "uhh Tamura what do you want?" I walked over to him and kissed him I picked him up and we both left. We went to my room I laid him down on my bed and grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed. Zuìda had a shocked look on his face I saw water coming out of his eyes I took my sleeve and wiped it against face. He said "why would you just walk in?" I told him I wanted to save his virginity for me. I saw him blushing "Tamura I never thought you were not in to me." I got my phone and checked the date it read: Sat, Oct 29. I told him the month is almost over so I guess you should lose your virginity.

He sat up and told me "yea I guess I should." He kissed me. I took off my shirt then took off his shirt then I laid down and he unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out of my underwear then he started sucking it, it seemed like he's done this before. I was about to cum he stopped sucking and started rubbing my dick up and down, I cummed all over his face. He grabbed a tissue and wiped his face then he took off my pants and underwear and then took off his pants and underwear I got up, he got onto the bed and got in a doggy-style position. I got behind him and lubed him up, so I didn't hurt him, and then entered my dick into ass and started moving, my thrusts were making him moan "ahhh~ fuck~ ahh~"

I continued moving, his insides were so warm and soft. "Ngh~ Tamura I'm gonna cum~" He moaned, "Me *grunts* too" I said. I came inside of him. Then when we were done we got cleaned up and fell asleep due to being exhausted. I woke up to Zuìda cuddled up next to me,I woke up zuìda was on me sleeping, I woke him up and told him to get up and put on his clothes back on and head back to his room he did and left my room. I turned off the light and fell asleep.