- 01; Prologue

Quirk;

- Chlorokinesis; You can grow plants and control them at will, you can also give them any shape you want.

- You can turn anything (even living things) into flowers or things related to flora and fauna. And return them to their original state.

Weaknesses;

- She can become easily distracted.

- When she abuses her quirk a lot she tends to feel like throwing up or she also tends to have strange cravings.

- She doesn't have that much physical strength, so she doesn't have that much stamina in close combat.

Bonus;

Y/N learned Ballet and Rhythmic Gymnastics with ribbon during her childhood, so her attack moves are delicate and dance-like, she is also very flexible.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Battle had been hard; you were exhausted and breathless, you felt how the muscles of your body trembled and screamed in pain due to extreme fatigue... thank God that you signed up for an Extreme training to Sharpen your Peculiarity even more.

The villains had begun attacking the city with the aim of starting "a war" and killing the wielder of One For All, Izuku Midoriya. Although very few knew it to be true and among those few blessed ones you were included, you see it was an accident you were entering the Living Room of the dormitories when you ran into Izuku and Bakugo talking about it. Yada Yada, the rest is history, they made you promise that you would never talk about this to anyone and you did, although seeing Bakugo somewhat nervous was funny to say the least.

Going back to the fight, you were currently immobilizing various Villains with various vines* while others, who came and kept trying to fight you, spawned some of your Spore Throwing Flowers* to put them to sleep. it was Izuku's idea to tell the truth he said that could be more effective than just tying them up and waiting for them to stay put without fighting you mentally thanked the broccoli head... you just hoped nothing would happen to him and- oh a villain could sneak in without being Touched by the spores, you quickly launch several tranquilizer spines at the subject coming at you.

To say that you were "a little" exhausted would be a lie, recently you fought against several Nomus and then you had to continue with these guys, of course it was scary but you already knew what you were facing when you enrolled in the UA. that's what you were thinking When strong hands grabbed your arm and threw you to the rocky ground, You fell with a soft "Uff" completely tired and without wanting to get up.

You probably felt dizzy from the hard fall and from the strong blow your head had received, but who could blame you? you had been fighting for a few long minutes... again, how long had it been? 10 minutes maybe or was it more?, you no longer remembered and you didn't care since the consequences of using your peculiarity so much were already beginning, the nausea was horrible but the strange Cravings that came to mind made your mouth water.

Yes, feeling like throwing up but at the same time eating something strange that someone sane probably wouldn't eat was weird and that probably made you look like a lunatic, this was the last straw.

your teammates are probably looking for you right now, maybe you should hurry up and- oh the man with the weird gas mask is talking to you probably saying Villain dialogue, you know the normal these days.

"-and that's how I caught you little girl, you fell into my trap." The man spoke with his voice somewhat muffled and unintelligible due to the gas mask.

"Oh, I didn't listen to you, could you repeat yourself?"

You two stayed silent, if it wasn't for the serious moment you would have laughed at the man's tic in his right eye, in truth he had to have spoken so much as to get angry, although to tell the truth sometimes you loved to make fun of others, it was your favorite pastime.

"You already tired me." the guy said in an angry voice. "aww, so fast? but I'm not even doing anything." if you were honest your words came out of your mouth without thinking, but not even your little slip could save you from what would come next.

"So you think you're very funny, I'll show you what I'm capable of." the guy growled as he started to raise his hands slowly, as soon as you saw a small ball of energy being created in his hand you made your final move the Eclipse of the flower of the dead*, you didn't know when the reinforcements or your classmates would arrive, but what you did know is that you wouldn't sit still to find out what this guy's quirk did and before the energy ball hit you, you launched your own attack.

Your body screamed in pain as the ball of energy hit you but it seemed your attack missed direction, well it didn't matter since even though you missed your own attack the guy looked bad, the poor thing was starting to stagger until he finally fell on his back. 'Strange' you thought as you closed your eyes but before you lost consciousness you heard in the distance the cries of your companions who shouted your name.

help had arrived.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vines*

They are vines that grow from the ground to directly immobilize the target, they are stronger vines than normal vines.

Flowers launches Spores*

This attack is to immobilize targets. The user creates flowers either from their body or from the ground that release spores that put their target to sleep.

Eclipse of the flower of the dead*

It is a flower with a lethal effect, since whoever comes into contact with the flower, enters an 'illusion', causing them to enter a "dead" state. The affected person can last between 20 to 30 minutes in that state.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

•°. 𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨𝓛𝓘𝓢𝓣 .°•

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What Falling in love feels like slowed

Sunflower - Post Malone, Swae Lee slowed

One Summer's Day - Spirited Away

black out days - audio edit

Government hooker - audio edit

rhinestone eyes - audio edit

doin time - audio edit

lean on - auido edit

Clair De Lune Ethereal Remix

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

⋆♡⋆》𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸?《⋆♡⋆