- 12

"Sand"

From your perspective, it seemed like you'd just been walking in circles, though in your defense you'd never taken enough time to explore your temporary home.

'Umm, I think I got lost,' you admitted sheepishly in your head, 'Where did you say I could find a florist?'

You felt a small amused smile grow on Sakura, "You really are bad at directions," she spoke amused, "it's in the center of the village. Also, why are you looking for a flower shop?"

Oh, so that was your mistake, you realized as you turned right this time heading in the direction it was. Well, in your defense you were never good at things like directions, Momo was the one who always helped you on occasions like this, 'I need fertilizer for my sunflowers'

"I still don't understand your need to want to plant plants in my house", she sounded bored. "Besides, didn't you say that sunflowers don't need compost?"

'Well, mostly if they need to, since they can't always get all the nutrients out of the soil that they need,' you explained happily. You genuinely appreciated that Sakura will listen to you, even though she didn't know what you were talking about that much, it made you feel warm inside.

Sometimes you got bored with the same routine that was training and doing missions with your team. You know, it could get kind of monotonous. So you decided to plant various plants in Sakura's house, and even though you could make the plants grow with your quirk, it was much more satisfying to see them grow on their own.

You weren't going to lie, it felt good to take care of another more fragile living being, it made you feel useful in some way.

You hummed a bit, when something caught your eye, it was a flower shop, from what you could read, it was called; "Yamanaka Flowers".

'Oh, look Sakura a flower shop!', you exclaimed, excited by the fact that you would not have to walk so much.

Sakura's voice stopped you, "Wait, is it called Yamanaka Flowers?"

'Yes?', you answered confused.

"Then the store belongs to Ino's parents", Sakura explained to you, "I used to come here when I was still a little girl, but I stopped because of the rivalry I had with Ino before."

You snorted a bit, 'Is that why you told me to go to the one in the center of the village?'

"Well... I- uh...", Sakura stammered awkwardly.

'Okay', you reassured her with amusement, 'is it okay with you if I go in?'.

Sakura blew out a long breath, "Yeah, there's no problem. Besides, it would be great to see how much the Flower shop has changed", she spoke with a smile. Although you felt that she was a little insecure, probably due to seeing her love rival in this way.

You hummed as you entered. It was large and filled with various types of flowers that you recognized immediately. All of different types of aromas, colors and shapes. Some more beautiful and unique than others, but in the end all with the same purpose.

In some way that you still didn't understand to this day since you came to this place, almost everything was similar to your world, even though this world was fictional, something that wasn't meant to be.

Well, almost everything was similar. The food, being one of those exceptions where you realized you weren't used to the taste of out of this world food. Everything was much more traditional, the sweets didn't taste the same as the ones made in your world, not even the ice cream, or the noodles. Fast food didn't exist, making you miss your world a lot on several occasions. Luckily for you, Sakura got to pass you the recipe for several of your favorite dishes.