- 10

"Plot or Drama?"

"So... I was thinking, and I think it would be really cool if we save Kimimaro first then we get to Sasuke's older brother or maybe-".

There she went again. After everyone arrived in Konoha Sakura really got excited with changing a lot of things. She hadn't stopped giving you every available option she could think of to change the plot.

"-It would be good to go to Akatsuki or let us be kidnapped by Orochimaru to save the people he brainwashed... What do you think Y/N?". Finally, she asked your opinion after talking non-stop since six in the morning.

You yawned after finishing brushing the last strand of Sakura's hair, "I think we should take it easy, Sakura." You left the brush on the dresser and then began to take off your pajamas. "Maybe we should start small, like the people in this place. After all, you told me that many of them are emotionally damaged, and you wanted them to be okay, right?".

"O-oh, right, I forgot." She spoke embarrassed for having rushed like that. "Yeah, starting with some of them would be perfect... Though when we're done here, I think we could go later with-"

You sighed, apparently Sakura wasn't going to stop for a long while.

...

The sky was clear, some people were already starting to leave their houses to run errands. It was about seven in the morning, and you were heading to one of the training grounds that were hidden to train. You were listening to Sakura speaking when a doubt arose in your mind.

You interrupted her, 'I have a question...'. You spoke in your mind, knowing that Sakura was listening to you.

"Hmm? Sure tell me".

'Why do you and Ino treat each other badly?'. You had wondered since the first day you met the blonde. You were tempted to ask Sakura about her past with Ino, but you didn't want to pry into something that could be so personal.

"Oh, that..." She sounded a little embarrassed and sad at the same time. "Well, it's funny when you think about it too much". You raised an eyebrow in confusion, how could something like that be funny?.

"She and I have a rivalry since childhood." Ah, so that's it. You immediately thought of Bakugo and Izuku. You were about to say something when Sakura interrupted you. "Although, it's not as great a rivalry as Sasuke and Naruto's... She's my love rival".

You stopped short, 'What?' Had you heard wrong...?, She and Ino treat each other badly because of a boy? 'Huh?'

"I know, I know...it's too dumb to be true". She sounded very embarrassed now. "B-but in our defense, we were little girls!".

'Mmm... okay'. Finally, you had arrived at the training ground.

"Don't pretend, silly!". She retorted, before she could continue speaking, you saw a lithe figure hitting one of the training logs with their palms.

'Wait, look at that'. You spoke, interrupting her in the process and at the same time capturing her interest. 'Who is it?'. You asked, knowing she could see through your eyes.