- 07

"First mission"

"What's on your mind?"

"hmm? I thought you could read my mind."

"I can do it Y/N, but I'd rather hear it from you..."

"How considerate, but in answer to your question I'm thinking we could use as a weapon"

"Kunai knives and Shurikens aren't enough?"

"No, I'm talking about a non-lethal weapon, Sakura... I don't want to kill anyone"

"Oh..."

"Luckily, I was thinking of several alternatives"

"As which?"

"Like those needles called Senbons, I heard that if you don't aim at a lethal place on the body you can't kill a person, besides that they rarely manage to kill someone, but I was also thinking of using a ribbon like the ones used in the rhythmic gymnastics..."

"I see, they are some good options"

"Yes they are, but I lean more towards the second option since it is the safest for a person, and it is the least harmful. Anyway, what are you doing, Sakura?"

"I'm watching the Series or 'anime'-"

"Oh really? What chapter are you in?"

"I'm on chapter 34, but I already know what will happen later in the series"

"So you're just reviewing?"

"Yes, and luckily I think you will know what to do"

"Well, tell me about my first mission, I hear you"

- - - - - - - - - -

A few weeks had passed since that conversation, luckily you and Sakura had managed to come up with a plan, well several plans in case the first one went wrong.

You, on the other hand, had achieved your goal. At the beginning when you were going to buy the fabric for your ribbon, you found that there is a fabric that can be molded by chakra, obviously you bought that type of fabric.

And finally you had managed to create your homemade ribbon and although you would have preferred to do it alone, you had to ask your 'Mom' for help, you still felt chills when calling her that way.

Anyway, after you got it done you started practicing with your Ribbon. It goes without saying that at first Sakura's body wasn't as flexible or as strong as yours, but that wouldn't be a problem for you, since you already had made a little routine to fix that little problem.

And since it couldn't remain nameless, you called it the "American Dream". Now your 'American Dream' or Your Training consisted of:

6:00 - 7:00: Meditation.

7:00 - 8:00: Breakfast.

9:00 - 10:00: Practice Chakra Control.

11:00 - 12:00: Jogging through the town.

12:00 - 13:00: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

13:00 - 14:00: Lunch.

15:00 - 16:00: Practice with Shurikens and Kunais.

17:00 - 18:00: Intense Flexibility and Dexterity Practice.

18:00 - 20:00: Practice with the Tape.